Monday, December 19, 2022

Nearly At The Globe Hotel

 
Pic taken by Ingo on our last real holiday in Perth, 2019.
For some reason I was somewhere else.

Either way, this was taken at "A Modern Reinvention of the 1880's Globe Hotel", see more here.





I hope we can visit together soon.
From the pic I found no info on the artist. If "someone" wants to help... it´s in 495-497 Wellington Street.
 
 
Henry 🦁


Wish I was in Perth now.
Here -9C and my cold won´t let go. Muscles hurt from coughing and my "holiday" is over. Ack. What a waste that was.
I know, others are off worse.
 
But I sure would love Thomas Molloy serving me a beer...



20 comments:

magiceye said...

Love Henry lapping up water!

Iris Flavia said...

Easy way to make a Lion happy!

Ingo said...

MieleBear and Elmo where also impressed when I seek the toilet. (Seeking a toilet and found the kitchen, strange?) Ask the Bear or Elmo!

Iris Flavia said...

They claim it´s a secret!!

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

What a badass cold. I hope you both get better fast, and that Henry will not catch it. Just try to imagine him sneezing!

Sami said...

I don't know that mural and can't find anything about it either :(
Very hot here today, max 37C!!

Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Have a lovely Christmas.

Marianela Beauty Tips said...

Thanks for sharing.
I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I am loving Henry today too-hugs have a good week back to work

Tom said...

...Iris, if you were here you would need to bundle up too. It's cold.

My name is Erika. said...

Feeling any better today Iris?

Iris Flavia said...

Charlotte, ohhhh, noooo, one Henry-sneeze and .. .aw, well I need to tidy up anyways. Funny thought!

____

Sami, ohhh, lucky you with 37C!
No idea if teh mural is still there - nearly 3 years have passed...
To a good Christmas!

____

Marianela, thank you, will hop by, to a good week!

____

Kathy, thank you. It was so good to be back and talk to them all, if it was via MS teams! hugs!

____

Tom, it has warmed up to 6C, yipeee!

____

Erika, sadly, no. Neither does Ingo... Call us the sickies ;-)

CJ Kennedy said...

Feel better!

William Kendall said...

A good mural.

RedPat said...

It is 0˚C here and sunny but I still feel cold. I hope that you feel better soon, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

CJ, I try my best!

____

William, yes, I want to see it for real!

____

RedPat, it warmed up to 6C!!! A bit better, too, here. Stay warm!

Bill said...

Warming up here too, 9C. Stay warm!

Iris Flavia said...

7C now :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the image of Henry lapping up water.

Feel better soon.

All the best Jan

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

A lovely mural. You may be able to go to Perth next summer,.

Susan said...

I like the drips with the portrait.