Friday, December 30, 2022

FFO - Smiles For 2022

I´d like to thank you all for your companionship, not only this year!
There is a lot of faces (with this I´d like to join Nicole with FFO) and loads to smile about (Annie with Friday Smiles).
 
Certainly we all hope the dumb war(s) would be over by now...
And health will come back (ack, still not better)
 
What was the best?
The Job? The summer? The flowers or pressies from Ingo? The little (big, little) things, like meeting new people, cooking, baking, sketching, .... 
 
What was YOURS?
 
So much to smile about and be thankful for!!!!
 
A bath? I was asked at our pharmacy if we have a bathtub . I said no. Got a little package for a foot-bath :-) 
(Not this one) 
 
Henry 🦁


To many more smiles and Faces in 2023!



32 comments:

Anonymous said...

For friendships like yours-hugs Happy 2023

My name is Erika. said...

The best things os 2022. Hmm. Life was good because of the people and dogs in my life and because the sun shone most days. All the little things. Happy 2023 to you Iris. I hope you have an amazing and Happy 2023. Loving today's face too. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...keep smiling Iris, my best to you and Ingo in the New Year.

William Kendall said...

Happy new year.

Gene Black said...

Lovely.
The best part of my year was getting to sing and play a solo live to a full house for 4 performances. I am still reveling in that moment.

Iris Flavia said...

Kathy dito to both!!!

____

Erika, I can only say dito, too. All the people I met and all the sunny days!
I would love to miss this coughing etc - must be over soon!
To a great 2023

____

Tom, you, also - what is life without smiling? All teh best to you and Sweetie :-)

____

Gene, that would be my horror, LOL!
But without people like you we could not enjoy such shows, so thank you!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Iris, thanks for your kind words over at mine. It's a sad time for us but I still have things to smile about, all those lovely memories. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and hopes for peace in the world. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Angela, we DO have loads to smile about. Ingo will do the grocery shopping for me and even has an idea what I could get down (Bifi!!!). Hugs and to 2023!

Christine said...

Cute art.

CJ Kennedy said...

Here's to an amazing New Year! 🍾🥂Prost!

Annie said...

I have so much to be thankful for and good friends comes up there with my wonderful family....I'm blessed.
Wishing you a happy healthy New Year my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Christine, thank you :-)

____

CJ, dito and Prost!!! 🍕🥂

_____

Annie, friends and family are the best!!! To a happy healthy New Year dear friend, hugs x!

gigi-hawaii said...

Much to be grateful for. I live in warm Hawaii. And I am still married to David and have a loving family I am proud of. Enjoy New Year's Eve, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

gigi, that is a lot to be grateful for!
I hope I´m a bit fitter tomorrow. We´ll keep it simple tomorrow as Ingo is still a bit sick, too. You enjoy yours! And please keep on sharing your Hawaii-posts! All we can afford is that toast with this name! ;-)

The Padre said...

The Best??? Cant Answer That - But Have Throughly Enjoyed Your Year Of Postings - Big Hugs My Friend

Cheers

At Home In New Zealand said...

Our family always said Smiling Makes The World Go Round :)
Hope your 2023 will be filled with many of them, Mxx

ashok said...

Cute art Iris. Have a gear new year

RedPat said...

No big things this past year but lots of little things have turned out better than expected. ;-)

Iris Flavia said...

Padre, thank you and dito - big Hugs dear friend and to a great 2023 (soon)

____

Margaret, dito and xx! Let´s make the world go round 2023 as well!

____

ashok, thank you, I sure wish you the same!

____

RedPat, what matters is it was a good year, right :-)

Bill said...

Have a great 2023, Iris. Onward we all go, be happy, healthy and hopefully there will be peace for Ukraine.

Iris Flavia said...

Bill, yes to all, especially the latter.
And all the best to you, too!

DVArtist said...

Iris, I am sorry you are still ill. I have a candle going for you for healing. I want to thank you for sharing with FFO your wonderful art, journals, and stories. I so appreciate it. I look forward to to seeing all of next year. Wishing you and Ingo the very best New Year.

Iris Flavia said...

Nicole, thank you! This is a very nice and reassuring feeling a candle is lit so far away from here for me!
I sure will love to join your FFOs!
And I wish you and your family also a great start into and a way through the next year!

Mae Travels said...

The way that a cold can hang on and on is really annoying. I'm experiencing the same kind of thing, but just keep doing what I want to do despite the sniffles. I hope you are really recovered soon, and can enjoy a good New Year's Eve.

Have a great year in 2023, and I agree with you that the blog friendships that continue are incredible.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Lowcarb team member said...

Keep smiling :)

Wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful 2023.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Mae, I´m so darn tired!!! The rest is annoying but the tiredness really is horrible.

But I BET I´m on the way up and hope you, too!
To friendship and a great New Year!!

____

Jan, nothing to add but: The same to you!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll be glad when you are finally over this. It seems you have been sick forever. I hope you are much better tomorrow so you can welcome 2023 in healthy style, dear. LOVE the cute bear with the sunflower for Ukraine. You always make me smile, dear Iris.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Soon 2023 will be here.
Coffee is on and stay safe

River said...

For me the best part of 2022 is all my blog friends, old and new ones and the most important of all, the day the twins were born. Next week they will be seven months old already!
For 2023 I hope for all of you to be safe and well and that all wars stop, and Ukraine remains a free country and joins the EU.

magiceye said...

Gratitude 🙏

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, I´m a bit better, thank you. Oh, when you´re not 20 anymore!
To smiles (I get many from yours, too, dear Elizabeth!)

_____

Dora, too soon...


____

River, a big YES to all that!!!!
So nice also, you meet your twins and are allowed to share!

____

magiceye: yes!

Jeanie said...

I am so grateful for our blogging friendship. thank YOU!