Sunday, December 18, 2022

There´s A Light...

That´s all I can come up with today.
You think such a stinky cold gets better after 1 1/2 weeks. Not mine.

Ingo is the super-nurse - TV-program-tips included (Lost Places).
And he is sick himself (just not as bad).

What a holiday.
Taxes. I´ll send what I have. Ask back if not OK. I don´t care.
If I had a doc I could prove I am sick. Alas, things could be worse, right.

Back to work tomorrow.

Henry 🦁


Spring will come soon....



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you taking anything for your cold? vit c and echinachea helps. I like the echinachea in a tea now and also elderberry-I buy the dried whole berries and make into a tea.
Love Henry's photo thinking of ya hugs

Iris Flavia said...

I (should and forgot, thank you, am at it!) Acerola. And Ingo got me something (ACC) against the coughing but it does not work.
I could eat a piece of cheese, "yippee"....
I´m getting old0, that´s all ;-) Thank you and hugs!

Anonymous said...

honey and lemon sometimes help with a cough

Iris Flavia said...

Yips, I´ll check mail!

Tom said...

...my wife and I have had colds for a while too.

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, ack, it´s the time of the year, huh? Just... I had none for years... forgot how bad it is!

Iris Flavia said...

Kathy, I had a look... I´m sorry, I have no clue, I sent you an e-mail...

My name is Erika. said...

Take care Iris. Get some rest.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Erika.
I sure will cherish better times!

Divers and Sundry said...

I hope your cold is gone before the week is out. So much sickness going around!

Iris Flavia said...

It´s the time of the year, huh.
I could eat, yippeeeee...

Bill said...

At least you don't have to travel to work. Hot drinks will help. I'm drinking a hot cup of water right now to feel warmer. Take care!!

CJ Kennedy said...

You need some chicken soup! Feel better

Iris Flavia said...

Bill, I feel better, too, and yips, 7 steps to my workplace, what a relieve!

___

CJ, I had Tilsiter and ham, as good - it stayed inside!

RedPat said...

I like to take zinc lozenges that seem to speed up recovery from cold viruses. Stay warm.

Jeanie said...

Do get well soon, Iris. I hope every day is better and better.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Sorry you have the yukies.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, yes, Ingo got zinc, too. Somehow nothing helps.

____

Jeanie, thank you. Off to work now... Meep.

____

Dora, yes, could´ve been any time just not my holiday...

River said...

kathyinozarks, send it to Charlotte at https://kryderruglen.blogspot.com she is Danish and may be able to help. Tell her I sent you.

Iris; can you get cough syrup or any other medication from the pharmacy/chemist? Anything at all to ease the congestion? Lemon and honey in hot water helps, also cider vinegar and honey in hot water.