Sunday, December 25, 2022

Henry On Carousel - Merry Christmas

 
 Song and pics from Tom´s here.
 
Henry 🦁

Hope you have a nice one.
And I never knew Santa makes his list, and checks it twice, on the loo (I admit, that the songtext so fits .. I didn´t do that!)



16 comments:

William Kendall said...

Henry looks chill.

Tom said...

...this is wonderful Iris. We have a similar carousel, but without Henry. Have a wonderful night.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hopeful Henry is having a great time.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Anonymous said...

I love your carousel-Merry Christmas

Iris Flavia said...

William, he always is (nearly)

____

Tom, a friend presented me one with Mooses, too :-)
Henry sure tops it.

____

Dora, he danced :-)

____

Kathy, I do, also!

My name is Erika. said...

Have a wonderful holiday Iris. Merry Christmas! hugs-Erika

RedPat said...

I love it. Merry Christmas to both of you!

Iris Flavia said...

Sadly it´s just me. Ingo closed his door cause ... whatever. I talked to my Brother for too long.

But I wish you a wonderful time.

Divers and Sundry said...

Merry Christmas!

DVArtist said...

Happy Christmas, Iris and Ingo.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, as said, it´s just me now.
The saddest Christmas for me.
I cooked for him, it wasn´t... doesn´t matter no more.

peppylady (Dora) said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

River said...

That was very nice, I love those candle spinning things, we had one when I was little and the candles were around the edge of the base, four red candles with no guard for the flame so we weren't allowed to touch it. Years later, in my previous home I had one again, with reindeer and sleighs, but I don't know where it is now. I looked online for some last Christmas, but the prices were too high. Maybe next year.

Nancy Chan said...

Looks like Henry is enjoying himself. I never knew about Santa and the list of presents.

CJ Kennedy said...

I've only ever seen angels on the carousel. Henry is very cool. Frohes Fest!

Jeanie said...

I love this!