I kinda bet our host would to love to have a closer look in here 🎅
I didn´t cause... ack. Outside it´s freezing and inside it´s like .. ALOHA. so hot.
We avoid stores in winter, if / when we can!
Henry 🦁
If that´s your wish, Henry, it is.
Addendum: As I again did not explain properly her goes:
They have it so warm in the shops it´s crazy!
Your wear a t-shirt, right. Above that a long shirt, jumper and coat. Warm scarf, hat.
Cause it´s cold outside.
Inside.... personnel wears but a t-shirt (and trousers, of course).
Your wear a t-shirt, right. Above that a long shirt, jumper and coat. Warm scarf, hat.
Cause it´s cold outside.
Inside.... personnel wears but a t-shirt (and trousers, of course).
It´s like walking into a sauna, fully dressed.
A pain.
If I don´t have to I avoid stores in winterI have no idea why they do this.
Costs money and as customer... contra-productive.
And politicians advise you to freeze your butt off at home cause Putin... you get the idea...
This is for Tom´s Signs2.



15 comments:
I'm assuming that's a pop up store.
...Iirs, I'm a bit surprised that you didn't want to go inside and warm up. I hope that you and Ingo are feeling better. Merry Christmas.
William, guess you are right!
____
Tom, no!
It´s hell! I add what I want to say...
In the winter I often go to stores to get a walk in, as it's either too cold or the roads are too icy to walk on. But right now there are so many respiratory viruses out there. It's kind of scary. How are you feeling Iris? hugs-Erika
I cried a little (well, a tear or two came) as I shut down my work PCs for 2022. Other... still sick but BETTER! :-)
Hugs (and no heck, stores are crazy here...)
I stay away from stores as much as possible. David does all the shopping. That's the way it is. As for heat, the range is 66F - 82F right now in Hawaii. No snow.
No snow in.. or on Helgoland! Yes, Germany has Islands too. Ask any American to name the 50,th state! The answer will disappoint you. Alaska?
They're doing better here about not overheating store interiors, but it still feels warm inside when I come in from the cold.
I'm avoiding stores and restaurants for other reasons. So much sickness going around!
No stores or shopping for me.
I've been avoiding stores except for the grocery store. Hope you are feeling a bit better.
I intend to do most of my shopping online. I had a relapse today so had to cancel teaching for Thurs. I hope you and Ingo are feeling better. I need some of that mulled wine.
Henry looks like a phoilosopher!
gigi, you are so lucky, weather-, or temp-wise!
____
Ingo, we should make Labskaus, put it ina barf-bag and go on a little ship to Helgoland with torist pn Dec 29th!
Mum would SO laugh!
____
Divers and Sundry, yes, sickness is another reason not to go!
____
Bill, same here...
____
RedPat, yes to both!
____
L, hm. Good idea with the lockers, but also... why not meet in the middle like back then? Staff in sweaters and temps a bit down inside.
Thank you, we slowly recover. Best wishes to you, too! I sadly could not find your blog...
____
magiceye, Henry sure is one ;-)
I have the same problem with buses as in stores. I rug up in layers so I don't freeze at the bus stop, then on the bus I have to take off my coat and gloves and hat so I don't sweat like in a sauna.
The sign is so artistically done that I'd like to go inside and expect sparkly ornaments to buy.. ~ Ms. Donyarific
Post a Comment