Sunday, December 11, 2022

Gurri To Go

 
 
Monday I found Gurri´s Daughter in a store and certainly had to take her home.
 

 The sales woman saw no connection. I wonder how some people see the world?
I joked, "I HAVE to have this, right?"  - and even then she had no clue.
Bummer.
 
This is how tall mini-Gurri is:
 

Henry 🦁


Yes, two posts again today... "Sorry". Santa in post below is new in Germany with the mail box, btw...



13 comments:

Tom said...

...I'm sorry, but I don't know what Gurri is.

Iris Flavia said...

Gurri is my coat.
I did not name her, the company did - just click the link(s) 🧡

The Padre said...

You Go Girl - Well Done

Cheers

CJ Kennedy said...

So pretty.

Amypie71 said...

I wondered what Gurri is too until I saw your comment above, it's a pretty heart with the right colours for Christmas.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I like the red poke dots. So bright and cheery.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Iris Flavia said...

Padre, yes!

____

CJ it is!

____

Amy, people smile at me when I wear that coat!

___

Dora, yes, especially on these grey days!

River said...

She looks bigger in your hand. I would pin her to my hat.

Cloudia said...

Fun!

My name is Erika. said...

Perfect for your cute dress!

RedPat said...

I love that heart, Iris.

The Happy Whisk said...

That heart is very cool! Yes, you had to have her. Glad you got her and took her home!

Jeanie said...

Your gurri is so cute -- I LOVE your heart gurri!