I share this for Nicole with FFO.
This dude sits in the shelf all year round but is proud to be "The Guy" today!
I also want to join Anne with Friday Smiles.
But Wednesday, when I shut down my work PCs... I nearly cried - with a huge SMILE.
We had no Christmas party or gifts, but working for them was the best gift ever.
They sent me to ALSTOM and set me into the best team.
A prince, kinda! Just that I needed to kiss anyone but Ingo!
With this I wish you smiles all over next year (well and this, of course!), a Merry, happy Christmas!
Henry 🦁



20 comments:
For you too, Iris. Even if you don't celebrate
We do have Christmas candles and stuff :-)
So... Merry Christmas! Ingo will make Goulash, too!
...Iris, I wish you and Ingo a very Merry Christmas. I hope that both of you are feeling well, stay warm
A big smiley drawing to start the post. I wish you every joy for this season even if you do not celebrate the full meaning of Christmas.
Sending warm hugs. Kate x
I hope your holiday season is lovely and filled with love.
Have a lovely holiday weekend, and I hope you are all well by now!
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Hugs,
Annie x
Merry Christmas Iris
Enjoy your time off and stay warm.
The frog is a good touch.
Hi Iris, sorry I'm late been catching up with a few jobs. Loving your art work and wishing you a very happy holiday. Stay warm. Hugs, Angela xXx
Happy holidays to you and Ingo. Stay warm, nice and cozy and healthy.
I love your art and the frog. We don't celebrate Christmas but spend the day talking to the kids. They live on the other side of the US from us. What ever you do make it great and enjoy the Goulash. Thank you, Iris for joining FFO.
Such a cute post!
Tom, thank you -we´re on the way up and wish you a Merry Christmas, too! I can eat!
____
Kate, the Dude says thank you (and smiles big). We´ll habe Würstchen with Kartoffelsalat today, that is Christmas :-) x
____
Gene, we´ll do our best! Merry Christmas to you!
____
Mae, thank you, on the way up, Merry Christmas!
____
Annie, we work on it and wish you the same, hugs!
____
Kathy, to a Merry Christmas, hope you are warm. News were ... cold!
____
RedPat, dito!!!
___
William, frogs say thank you!
____
Angela, no worries, blogging is all about fun! With that, have a wonderful Christmas!
____
Bill, thank you and dito (heating is working well!).
_____
Nicole, that sounds great. Maybe I call my Brother. Happy talking and Happy Christmas!
_____
Christine, thank you :-)
That certainly is a ‘cool dude’ you drew.
And yes, be thankful you work with a great team.
Enjoy your days off and I’m sorry I’m late (and haven’t posted myself). I’ve been traveling all day yesterday . Holland is not that far from Spain. Only 3and a half hour’s flying but somehow it takes all day.
Wishing you and Ingo a very lovely Christmas,
Keep smiling,
Hugs
Lisca
I love the lions hugging. Merry Christmas to you and Ingo.
The frog, I call him Kermit is so cute, we don't do much here either, we just relax and enjoy the day after working all week.
This is such a fun drawing Iris. Merry Christmas to you! hugs-Erika
Happy New Year, Iris! Your dude is well-dressed for the winter. I'm glad that you are working in a good company. That makes all the difference in a job. Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment