OK, I only had my hands in 😉
After some traffic jams and gotten stuck for half in hour, trying to park the car...
We finally made it and after visiting my employer ESE went to the outdoor display I only knew of cause customer W told me about it!
And here at the InnoTrans 2022 we found...
Who´d ever thought I end up in railway. Certainly not me!
This is the Alstom Coradia.
And here you see "him" (train in German is male, unlike tram (my project in Frankfurt), tram is female))... you see him partly naked! (not x-rated):
This is what I came here for - at work I only see the technical drawings (and only shortly as in "ciggie-breaks") - here is the real thing (Ingo was a bit bored already - so THANK YOU for doing all this with and for me, Ingo!).
Now I don´t wanna bore you to death, so how about a real great design?
A little embarrassing was this:
German only! In Berlin. There were lots of international visitors who, I think, expect at least (also) English.
ALSTOM went for English only, btw.
OK, `nough for today, right?
Henry 🦁
This was interesting!
And, just since I promised myself I will start training next week:
201%, 2142 ckal burned, 14373 steps.














12 comments:
...And all the pics you never made, remember Straya 1999. They are only burned in your mind.
Yes. I´d probably still sit and sort them today!
Hope my brain keeps them forever...
...keep moving!
By foot ;-)
You're right -- that blue one was super fun! Isn't it amazing how we sometimes end up doing (and loving) something we never even imagined? It looks like a terrific day.
Nice trains Iris. It looks like a good day. And I hope everyone you met was nice and you still want to work for this company. Isn't it funny (but not in a laughable way) where life takes us. Hugs-Erika
Interesting exhibit. Coradia ist sehr ahnsehnlich.
Jeanie, yes. I (may I say that?) hate public transport! ;-)
____
Erika, yes, more to come!!!! Hugs!
____
CJ, ja, ansehnlich und beinahe hübsch!
I forgot you were going for this and thought you were heading off to see family. It is good to see the vehicles in real life. Ingo is a good man.
We were off to family on Friday and yes, Ingo is a good man :-)
Two floors on a tram! That's excellent. This is a very nice exhibit.
Two floors is nothing new here, the technology is new :-)
Post a Comment