From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
I miss you, too.
...now enjoy your autumn.
Enjoy the family time.
It's still summer in my part of the world. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm ready for WINTER!
CJ, yes, it was a great one.____Tom... hm. I´ll try...____RedPat, it was all short and hectical, sadly.____Elizabeth, send the temps over, pretty please!
Great memories of a wonderful summer - I hope your autumn memories will be just as nice :)
Well... I´ll give my best to like it, promised...
Mine hasn't left yet (but hoping it does soon!). Very hot today and this weekend.
Fall is settling in here.
... and have a happy Autumn.All the best Jan
Glad you had such a great summer! Gigi hawaii
Our summer is on its way, but for now we have just a few sunny days and others with grey skies and rain. I am actually tired of being cold. Today is sunny ALL day, but tomorrow we have rain after lunchtime again.
Spare Parts and Pics, ... lucky you!____William, here, too, buhuu.____Jan... I´ll try.____gigi, yes, I try to see itt that way!____River, I´m already tired of feeling cold. I sleep in a jumper already.
Hoping the family time was loads of fun! Here's to your great summer!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I miss you, too.
...now enjoy your autumn.
Enjoy the family time.
It's still summer in my part of the world. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm ready for WINTER!
CJ, yes, it was a great one.
____
Tom... hm. I´ll try...
____
RedPat, it was all short and hectical, sadly.
____
Elizabeth, send the temps over, pretty please!
Great memories of a wonderful summer - I hope your autumn memories will be just as nice :)
Well... I´ll give my best to like it, promised...
Mine hasn't left yet (but hoping it does soon!). Very hot today and this weekend.
Fall is settling in here.
... and have a happy Autumn.
All the best Jan
Glad you had such a great summer! Gigi hawaii
Our summer is on its way, but for now we have just a few sunny days and others with grey skies and rain. I am actually tired of being cold. Today is sunny ALL day, but tomorrow we have rain after lunchtime again.
Spare Parts and Pics, ... lucky you!
____
William, here, too, buhuu.
____
Jan... I´ll try.
____
gigi, yes, I try to see itt that way!
____
River, I´m already tired of feeling cold. I sleep in a jumper already.
Hoping the family time was loads of fun! Here's to your great summer!
Post a Comment