Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Let´s MOVE

 
 
In 1912, Martin Sixt from Bavaria founded a by now international mobility service for vehicle rental, car sharing, ride-hailing, and subscription.
After WW II it became a taxi business in Munich with the first radio taxis.
 

I never knew it was a Bavarian company, you can read more here.
 
This is for Tom´s Signs2
 
Henry 🦁

 
Now, Dino, are you afraid?


14 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

That is a big loud roar. Have a great day.

Iris Flavia said...

Roar, thank you and dito!

CJ Kennedy said...

1912? Someone had vision. Have a great day

Iris Flavia said...

Wiki says so...
I keep on walking - to a great day :-)

Tom said...

...keep moving!

Iris Flavia said...

And roaring ;-)

William Kendall said...

Quite a design.

Iris Flavia said...

I like it.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How incredbly interesting, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I thought it was an American brand!

RedPat said...

I never heard of it.
Henry is not happy today.

gigi-hawaii said...

Cute sign. I hope you get to keep your job. Gigi hawaii

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, Henry just yells back 😉

_____

gigi, thank you. job-"signs" are good, I think!

Sami said...

A well known company. Never thought about who founded it, interesting news.