Ingo came home with three red peppers.
No way I eat three red peppers raw in one week.
But I had this rice (OK, it´s turquoise, not blue, but keep on looking), a cheapy cause best-of date nearly done.
Hence...
Monday night whilst watching TV I cut up two of them, plus an onion.
Stored in the fridge, next morno ...
I got...
That´s all you need, prego!
I fried the meat, salt, pepper, added the onion, after a while broth and the peppers, a bit of white wine.
As
spices: Tandoori Masala, Garam Masala, Cinnamon, Ground Tumeric,
Marrokansk Krydderibilanding and lemon pepper (or whatever you like or
find).
Just taste once in a while, put on the rice et voilá:
Yes, Ingo thought so, too.
So much for having food for a whole week 😉
@Ingo:
glad you liked it, you´re always welcome (I now cook such things
without oil, as Ingo cannot have it - and got used to the icky smell of
that hot butter).
I join Rain´s Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Silouettes today.
I´m cheating, she is no silhouette, she is quite heavy of course, to stop our doors. Here she is "for real":
But Ingo´s scanner sure turned her into one, don´t you think?
Henry 🦁
🦁 "P.S. Have you seen my tail on the plate?"









23 comments:
I can almost smell it! That delicious food
LOL, yes, hence I "have to" share with Ingo!
Yummy and quick cook.
Luv the silhouettes too.
Have a nice Thursday
much💛love
Haha, Henry playing hide and seek under the rice :))
Gillena, thank you and much love back :-)
____
Margaret, Henry, huh?
He wants to be found!
Tasty Little Dish There - Hopefully The Week Has Treated You Well
Cheers
Fast supper to prepare. I like that. Your door stop is very cute
...blue is a beautiful color to be.
Padre, thank you, so far so good - just cannot believe it´s Thursday already again!
___
CJ, well, it took half an hour to make! Plus the cutting time. Yupp, the lady comes in handy!
____
Tom, as long as it´s not being sad, it is!
Yummy food I dont think rice really expires for years. Great idea for the silhouette
Well, it´s pre-boiled, not dry rice, so... I don´t wanna risk it. The stuff was "wet" ;-)
Wow great meal and beautiful art. Have a lovely day, Iris.
Thank you, Nicole, and the same to you!
You seem to have such fun cooking now, Iris.
That looks delicious and you've made me hungry. Think I'll go grab some lunch!
Clever of you to create a silhouette from the door stopper that way. Beautiful colour.
-Soma
I imagine it would be too spicy for me.
Das sieht lecker aus, ich liebe rote Paprika, roh und sauteed. Lemongrass klingt auch gut, Kokos nicht so sehr. Dein Türstopper ist klasse und für mich zählt das voll als Silhouette.
That meal looks delicious. A little too much spices for me, but still yummy.
Did you know Silhouette is actually a shadow portrait? Like when someone cuts out a shape from black paper. Many years ago people would sit while a man cut the shape of their face in profile, from black heavy paper, usually at village fairs and he would get paid a few pennies, the people would take home their portraits and frame them.
Red Pat, I do! I have to make up for sooooo many years!
____
Spare Parts and Pics, off to the stove, I´d say ;-)
____
Soma, thank you :-)
____
William, yes, it has quite some BOOM :-) But not too much.
____
Carola, danke. Das Kokos hat man (leider) gar nicht rausgeschmeckt, ich mag das gern.
Für heute habe ich noch was übrig, hmmmm.
Danke, der Türstopper-Sketch hat Spaß gemacht.
____
River, I think the cinnamon made it to be not too spicy. Though, yes, quite hot.
Shadow portrait? Hm, never saw that, no. I have a sketchbook with black, brown and beige pages.
If I have white I take the latter cause then, too, you see the white better, or, well black.
I have no idea of art,I obviously just "do"...
I stir fry peppers with meat only I use olive oil ... I am thinking butter might taste even better, though probably not as good for you. But that said, If Ingo can't eat olive oil, your dishes will just have to taste better :) Blues and greens, my fav colors and you managed both albeit by accident. I am a bit confused as to how these are door stoppers ... maybe I am missing something. And yes, Henry, I saw your lovely tail. Stay healthy and happy ...
Andrea @ From the Sol
hey I eat peppers raw too, they are quite refreshing especially with a little dip on the side.
Your meal looks so delicious! I'd be happy to dance with you, I'll be in all blue though ...lol 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x
Post a Comment