From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
In case of earworm here goes:
Yellow tail wine, that's an Australian wine :)Hadn't heard that song for years...
Yes, upon the roo I thought so :-)That song is like kinda old, huh.
...my jumping days are over, I'm afraid of breaking something. Thanks Iris.
Haven't heard that song in ages. I'm with Tom. Jumping nowadays is a hip waiting to be broken.
My mother would use wine in cooking.
I think I've seen that brand here. Jumping is harder than it used to be lol
Tom, same here...____CJ, yes afraid of falling and breakibng a bone...____William, It´s good in cooking! Just for the taste.____ Divers and Sundry, just littel jumps ;-)
The best wine I ever had was from Australia.
Great! We had one from Tuscany, we visited the farm and I have sweet memories of that.
I don't buy wine anymore, but I eat food at the restaurant that have wine sauce. Tastes good. Gigi hawaii
I always add a slosh of red wine to a beef stew as it turns it from the ordinary into something really special.
gigi, yes, well, here you never know what they use, sadly!_____Margaret, so I don´t just believe in it :-)
Red wine is a great addition to soups or gravies/sauces. And I love JUMP!
I love David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen. I LOVE this song and that's a great looking bunch of Roos, too! Such energy.
That's a very energetic video. I don't use wine in cooking as I don't like the taste. People tell me, the alcohol burns off, you won't get drunk and I tell them, the taste remains and that's what I don't like. My sons cook with wine.
Definitely an ear worm ...lol 😉. I'll be singing it all day now. Loving those roo wine labels and Henry jumping - roar! Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Yellow tail wine, that's an Australian wine :)
Hadn't heard that song for years...
Yes, upon the roo I thought so :-)
That song is like kinda old, huh.
...my jumping days are over, I'm afraid of breaking something. Thanks Iris.
Haven't heard that song in ages. I'm with Tom. Jumping nowadays is a hip waiting to be broken.
My mother would use wine in cooking.
I think I've seen that brand here.
Jumping is harder than it used to be lol
Tom, same here...
____
CJ, yes afraid of falling and breakibng a bone...
____
William, It´s good in cooking! Just for the taste.
____
Divers and Sundry, just littel jumps ;-)
The best wine I ever had was from Australia.
Great! We had one from Tuscany, we visited the farm and I have sweet memories of that.
I don't buy wine anymore, but I eat food at the restaurant that have wine sauce. Tastes good. Gigi hawaii
I always add a slosh of red wine to a beef stew as it turns it from the ordinary into something really special.
gigi, yes, well, here you never know what they use, sadly!
_____
Margaret, so I don´t just believe in it :-)
Red wine is a great addition to soups or gravies/sauces. And I love JUMP!
I love David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen. I LOVE this song and that's a great looking bunch of Roos, too! Such energy.
That's a very energetic video. I don't use wine in cooking as I don't like the taste. People tell me, the alcohol burns off, you won't get drunk and I tell them, the taste remains and that's what I don't like. My sons cook with wine.
Definitely an ear worm ...lol 😉. I'll be singing it all day now. Loving those roo wine labels and Henry jumping - roar! Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x
Post a Comment