Saturday, September 24, 2022

We Try To Love Ya

 

After another very stressy  day Ingo came home from grocery-shopping with these.
😍😘🥰💓💓💓
 
I love poppies and gerbera!
 
What more to say ...
 


How do I deserve this?
 
Henry ´s wife🐱


This makes the start of the dark, cold half of the year much better!
Two posts, if you like just scroll down for the magic of technology and adventures.
 

 


13 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very pretty.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, and for "no reason" - that´s what counts.

Tom said...

...for starters, love the colors.

Jeanie said...

Pretty photo. And what a wonderful thing for Ingo to do!

CJ Kennedy said...

So pretty. Ingo is so sweet

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, yes, for no reason :-)

____

CJ , yes, I am a lucky one, huh!

RedPat said...

Ingo is a keeper.

Anonymous said...

How do you deserve this? cause you are special and Ingo loves you-hugs

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, yes - funny, I didn´t learn this word, keeper, but here!

____

Kathy, thank you. What else to say? 🧡

Amypie71 said...

I'm envious, Autumn is my favourite season.

River said...

For no reason but "I love you" is the best way to get beautiful flowers.

Iris Flavia said...

Amy, I would trade ;-)
To me Spring is a new start!

____

River, YES!

DVArtist said...

What a nice guy.