Let´s play table-soccer, eh, how about that?
Take the kids along, no prob...
Oh, wait, Opti....
Are they diving for goods and staple them here?
Or are we at Grandma´s?
Yes, it´s...
It´s all about...
This is sadly not my Bro´s shop.
He still has his, but times are so bad he works here three times a week to make up for bad times...
Yet, such a cool store, huh?
He asked his boss if we can come in to get our eyes tested (for free) and whilst it was Ingo´s turn I took all these pics.
The room where you get tested... OK. But my Brother´s is way better.
But. Does that even matter? NO!!!
After testing we went to his home.
And I wondered... How? Does he have the machine in his private home now, to.. "evaluate" how the glasses fit best?
At first he brought in frames from his own shop.
He had - I hopefully assume by chance!!!! - kid´s glasses, they even fit.
Hearing aids, I get the kid´s size.
Hats .. you get the idea.
As said.. if there is a next life (for some I hope there is none) - I´ll come back tall.
Kid´s glasses!!!
And little Niece even said they look good on me.
For crying out loud!
My brain is normal. How does it fit in there?
Don´t hit me, there might be no "airbag"...
We choose frames and on we go.
This is why we came here for. A pro!!!
Here you see how a real master of optometrics works!!!
On the balcony of his very, very pretty new house!
No machine necessary - he has experience enough to work it out like this!!
He bends down for me and Ingo has to go down for him and...
Look me in the eye, mate!
Anyhows, more country pics to follow!
And glasses on the way soon!
Henry 🦁
But Bro somewhere heard this:
Look into the left eye of a person. That´s the way to the heart.














13 comments:
I can understand him. 20 years ago I made a schooling about soldering. They explained I need equipment for at leased 20.000 €. Today we use parts you can find in almost every household and we produce high tech equipment. (Old German slang: Making gold of shit!)
Very true, too!!!
We have different terms and phrases in our project sadly, and since I don´t want insult anyone I let it go ;-)
We also say "please" and "thank you"....
I only wear glasses for driving.
I had no idea. But I thoroughly enjoyed it when it became clear where you were.
...fortunately after my cataract surgery, I only need readers. That's quite a shop.
Very cool shop. Glad you finally got your new glasses and had a little time to visit with your brother and his family
That is a really cool store! I think it would be quite the experience to shop there. Buying glasses is always so hard because they do so much to your face and you also have to live with them, since they are not inexpensive. And I could wear kid's glasses too. You can get some fun kids styles now. Fun post Iris. Sounds like your visit is going well. hugs-Erika
That's a beautiful store, but I was just glad you got to spend time with your brother and nieces. Glasses on the way, too! A good day all around.
I'm glad that you got to see the family, Iris.
Since my eye surgeries, a few years ago, I no longer need glasses. It is awesome not to wear glasses. I do love all the photos, Iris.
It looks like a great day and so fun to get new glasses. It's really nice your brother can do this for you two. I was going to guess art shop! I suppose in a way it is -- doing that is an art!
I love that shop and the "hut". I need to get tested again soon and to check on my cataracts. I used to get kids glasses, but the arm was always too short and didn't fit properly over the ear, so now I get adult frames but always choose from the cheap ones.
William, lucky you!
____
Bertiebo, yes, some cool shop, huh?
____
Tom, I´m lost without my glasses. I could read, though, without.
____
CJ, yes, can´t wait till the glasses arrive!
____
Erika, weird how many small-heads run around, LOL!
Thank you - I don´t feel that lonely now! Hugs!
____
Elizabeth, yes, sadly just too little time!
____
RedPat, I hope for a whole day in the future - it was all so hectical.
____
Nicole, that sounds awesome indeed!!!
Or... do you feel "naked" without glasses?
____
Jeanie, yes, arty it is!!! That´s why I took so many pics - a great shop!
____
River, I need to get my eyes tested at the doc, too. Argh. You always wait felt ages there!
Crazy with the kid´s sizes!! LOL. I take what I like. I want to support my Brother financially. As I have work I have the duty to do so, I feel...
Post a Comment