
Sad thing: I don´t have a neurologist as a friend who could explain to me how this one works:
We have to take our fuel-receipts to our company ´til the 20th of every month. Somehow it´s just my colleague (female!) and me who collect and drive there. :-(
It was my turn.
I delivered the receipts of everyone – exept me! I got the sick certificate, my tax card and that was it. My receipts were still tucked neatly under the sunshade of my Polo. As mentioned one of the secretaries called me upon the wrong sick certificate and I said, I knew and bring the (stupid) fuel-receipts in the next days, too.
The next days???? Today!
Argh. Finally November is really here. Bad weather. Mondays are bad always anyway (when I´m not with my partner). Argh. Get the push-bike and drive into town in this weather on a Monday (no parking available during work hours)?
Later. Went over to my customer (and friend – who just started this way of living, too. Her boy-friend lives in Bremen now. Some 200km away – more than we have). We talked about work-stuff and got into chit-chatting ´bout our weekends.
Whilst talking concentrated (me!!) I somehow got the following (not so very exeptional) solution: Don´t take the bike this evening, but stop by at the company next morning. This early there is no chaos yet. I just stop the car, put the stupid ole fuel-receipts in the mailbox and that´s it.
I could literally kind of feel/see the idea form in my head whilst concentrating on something else.
Nice thing my brain can do this. But how? Answers???
Can you feel your thoughts forming sometimes?
If so, please let me know.
If you happen to be a neurologist, please tell me how!
No comments:
Post a Comment