Monday, June 09, 2008

Another first

You should think I´m too old for "firsts"?

Can you ever be too old for anything?

We went to the hardware store today (and yes, still it´s "new" to me that we can do that everyday. No need to wait for the weekends.
We. See. Each. Other. Every. Day. Yay!)

I bought flowers! Not seeds, flowers, all ready.
Do they fit together, I dunno?
Here they are:



And - certainly - sunflowers:



The "tin-Gerbera" might be ready to go into real earth as well, plus, I´ll buy some herbs.

Summer. I just love it!

4 comments:

Red Dirt Mummy said...

oooh, pretty flowers.

And no, you're never to old for firsts! How boring would life be if that happened?

Iris Flavia said...

That´s true, too!!! Let´s hope for many, many more firsts then! :-)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Nice job Iris!! You need to plant some Iris bulbs too!! :~)

Iris Flavia said...

:-) I will have a look around for some. Will be weird, watering me ;-)