
Have the feeling I was lying awake all night long.
All.Night.Long.
That cannot be, right? I must have fallen asleep at some points? Am not even that tired now.
What would I give for a good sleep.
Like a friend of mine. She takes off her glasses, turns down the lights, lays down, and sleeps. Just like that.
Ok, she has a hard time getting up, which is the easiest for me.
I need a time-out.
3-5C this night, gah.
4 comments:
Oh no! I know how you feel cos I had two bad bouts of insomnia last year and the year before...and both were in summer too. A friend told me she used to get out of bed and read in the living room until she felt sleepy. I haven't tried it myself, but it might be worth a go.
Yeah, I know, you blogged about that... terrible.
But getting up to read would make me more nervous and awake than anything else...
I´m getting up shortly before 5am and "seek" the bed around 11pm...
Usually it works...
I am like you.
My sister is like your friend.
I am totally envious of anyone that can fall asleep so easily, they have no idea how fortunate they are!
Sorry to hear, Barbara!
No idea why, but I find it easier to cope with it, knowing I am not the only one...
Post a Comment