Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Hello Goodbye

I´m no Beatles-fan, but this pic Ingo took from me tonight kinda fits, no?

It´s totally blurry, I´m not there yet, not gone here, either.

We got some last stuff for our journey to Perth today and.. brrrr. it´s gotten cold!

When I saw this cute set of bonnet and glovies I couldn´t resist and in the aftermath (aka after Schadt´s) I was very happy about it, too.

Dunno what to do with the glovies when it´s really getting cold, but, awwwww, they wear a bonnet!!!
Who can resist this?!!
Not me!
The NOIM finally arrived in Perth, I learned tonight, so I guess we really very likely will get married, depending on our witnesses Nov 30th or Dec 1st.

Wow.
Me.
Huh?
Who´d ever guessed that - and ... well.

It´s weird, as said on FB already... since we know about all this wedding stuff we kinda find new sides to all for us.
Like... caring for others (we always did, but never talked about it that much), being kinda romantic - after all those (19) years (well, Ingo at least, I did not get my Dad´s genes here, but my Mum´s).
Ingo even got me those Italian roses - well from the Italian shop anyways - Italian!
Feel free to ask us personally ;-)
Ack, it´s kinda dumb to have FB and blogger seperated.
I don´t wanna repeat myself and often FB is the first choice.... Cause... it´s faster.

Anyhows.
We´re all set and ready to go, more or less.
Condo, mail and cars are taken care of, as well as the jobs.

Will it all go well?
Taxi, train, bus, tram, hotel, flying...
Thanks again, Hann, for picking us up, we´ll very likely be stinking zombies.

I´m so very much looking forward to coming to Perth again, to meet everyone - really - shy and introvert me is looking forward to meeting you!

Whereas here people "beg" me to join me cause "No"vember is so nasty, I can come to early summer in Perth!

And maybe leave as... um. A Mrs...

As mentioned, friend P had three years to think about it, me one day...

Please wish us rain for every 3rd night cause there are eucalyptys trees at the place we stay, hmmmm, the smell is SO beautiful in the morning and the sound on the tinned-roof, ahhhh...

See ya soon, Hello Goodbye.

For in case internet doesn´t work for us - we´re at Kingsway Caravan Park.

Whoot. Loooong journey ahead again.
Getting old is no fun, as Ingo´s late Grandma used to say.
But you have to, if you wanna see it all, right? :-)

Last night at home, nighty-night!

2 comments:

Sami said...

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding, how exciting! Nov 30th happens to be my wedding anniversary, I will actually be going to Adelaide on 28th to spend a few days with my husband who is working there at the moment. And I have a niece in Portugal who is also getting married on 30th Nov in Holland. Looking forward to meeting you.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, wow, sweet coincidences - too early to wish you a happy anniversary, since we´ll meet before that happening - off to Frankfurt in an hour.

Seems to bee a good date, then! :-)