Saturday, May 31, 2014

An International Shadow



Today my city celebrated the International Festival for the 34th time.



On the way there:



At the Polish stand they tried to cheat Ingo. Sad.



I had a very, very yummy Falafel at this stand:



Dunno, guess boys don´t wanna refered to as beautiful, but this one was.
And over him we got into an argument.
Time is precious, Ingo said. But now here I sit alone, a mere shadow of myself. Sad.
Sometimes I just get tired of it all.
Of understanding and all the things promised.
We´re all just humans but I feel pretty much left alone again.
Literally.

Anyhows, these guys...



...were really good, have fun!



2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Argument all over now I hope Iris.. It really is amazing how the smallest thing can sometimes get out of hand.. happens to us all :)

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Grace, all good again, thank you. Awww, you can´t go to a festival like that and go against one group (verbally in a discussion with me) on the way back home due to the mass of that group not behaving. My 2 cents...