Friday, March 01, 2019
To The Future
This is still Curtin University, artists are everywhere, luckily!!
Be it human, be it nature!
But uni is about the clever stuff, right!
Just reload your tech here whilst...
I have mixed feelings about this.
The word in itself is clever:
But then I think... hmmm. NASA. Humans always need to head on. Do they? What about earth? Cancer?
Alzheimer's, Parkins.... I could go on forever. Plenty of money to invest there, no?
I personally see no point in going to Mars. If all problems were solved, yupp, for fun, maybe.
But what do I know.
What do you think?
Well, let's hope...
everywhere...
... will find solutions, and soon!
(There really was not one from Germany!!!)
A start is here:
Leave your car at home or get rid of it altogether, like me :-)
Let's hope for the best!
And let's do the best (says the one who flies Germany-Australia (and sadly back),I know)...
Oh. In case you were looking forward to pooping dogs...don't rush me,I have not forgotten about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
The sand sculpture is neat!
Yes, I sometimes wish I was talented, too.
Ice or sand, well, I'd choose sand ;-)
Love the way you have organised your pictures in a very interesting series!
Oh, thank you!
Public shower I have to wonder about towels.
Coffee is on
Hmmm, now that you mention. Guess you have to provide yourself, anything else seems icky anyways!
What a great university campus -- it's really quite beautiful and innovative, I think.
I'm shocked not a single student from Germany. And I'm blown away by the sand sculpture.
I assume everyone brings their own towel. I agree that too much is spent on going out of space and there is so much in need to fix on earth.
Post a Comment