Monday, August 24, 2026

Love-Hate Or Hate-Love

 
 
I remember how sadly only former blogger but still very good friend Grace and I where so sad that the Bell Tower in Perth was going down in the development of...
 
 
 
But now I even enjoy the place and aren´t these utility boxes too beautiful? I sadly found no artist.
 



AI: "Elizabeth Quay in Perth features a prominent public art trail anchored by Spanda, a 29-metre-tall white carbon-fibre loop sculpture, alongside Indigenous cultural installations like First Contact and community-focused heritage pieces."
 
Have a great Monday.
 

 

20 comments:

Jim said...

Good art.

Tom said...

...I miss Grace!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely box-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, so happy!

Iris Flavia said...

Tell her!!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Yupp, makes one smile!

RedPat said...

The mural makes such a difference, Iris.
I miss Grace too.

Jeanie said...

I just love seeing utillity boxes so nicely painted!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, makes one happy - well, let Grace know, please, RedPat!!! I think all she needs is a push from fellow bloggers!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, so much better!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a spectacular utility box!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVE the black swan!

Sami said...

Beautiful utility boxes. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, so pretty!

Iris Flavia said...

It sadly is gone by now!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Sami, so much more to come!

My name is Erika. said...

That's a very pretty utility box. Nice for a Monday too. hugs-Erika

River said...

A very nice utility box and I like the big black swan too.

Iris Flavia said...

Wish we had those too! Hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, sadly the swan gone when I visited!