Monday, October 05, 2026

To Colorful Love And "More"

 
 
On the way to TU (technical university) where I can leave books for the students - win-win.
You say this is no real mural.
OK. keep on walking:
 

 You find it at Katharinenstraße 35A where once was a nice beer-garden.
 
 
This was TASEK´s intention:
"The name is derived from the famous behavioral biology experiment `Universe 25` conducted by researcher John B. Calhoun. In this experiment, the behavior of mice was studied in an environment with unlimited food but extremely limited space. TASEK takes up this theme and raises the question in public spaces of how human coexistence changes when material abundance meets limited social space."
 
A bummer for a Monday morno, huh?
 
 
 Henry 🦁
 

 Have a great Monday.
 

7 comments:

Bertiebo said...

Ah those heart eyes!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Kitty says a BIG thank you!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, I love ❤️ the kitty. And Henry looks majestic. Love ❤️ and hugs.

Iris Flavia said...

Dear friend Linda, LOL, science is not that high on the list ;-)
Kitty and Henry give warm hugs and much love!

eileeninmd said...

I like the kitty and Henry images. Very cute.
Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!

Sami said...

The kitty is cute and the second mural can't be missed with the bright colours. The experiment sounds interesting. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Hope you have been feeling better.

Tom said...

I went to the Colour & Soul Festival website, this looks like great happening. Hoping that you enjoy it.