Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Invasion
We gotta hold the flag up like the guys in this pic at river Oker, no?
I don´t like to judge early, don´t like to call someone a liar when I don´t even know them.
But throwing around with made-up (clever) words like "Glocal" for "local consulting, global supply" and then giving the local jobs to cheaper workers in Ukraine or such... dunno.
Doesn´t make me happy!
This pic from this morning does, though:
Our customer, VW, decided - well someone high up and far away from anything did - that it´s easier and cheaper to get away from managing all the small (cheaper) external companies but give the job to someone else.
The someone else who won is "glocal".
So glocal they kinda sneak in and close the door.
I kid you not.
Teamleader said, company XYZ won and they still made no contact to us (aka headquarters Braunschweig) - how weird.
He´d heard of them giving the jobs to Ukraine. My job is safe, the customer wants me here, but I could loose my two Ts (and in the worst case end up with #).
I need something positive to look at:
Well, one customer retired last Monday and only yesterday we saw new PCs in his old room.
Our offices are in what was used as apartments for families, I have to mention.
You come into "our apartment" and their room is what you look at, the door is made of glass.
A tad later we saw two guys sitting in there, door closed and another tad later one of us saw their company logo attached to the wall.
Hello?????
I don´t know, but can´t you guys pop into our offices and introduce yourself, say hello?
One of our VW-guys came over and said, "now what is this, an invasion???"
Do you behave like that?!
Invasions are dark, so here goes (sorry, again I can´t decide for one and no, my eyes were on the road, the cam was doing the job all by itself, no worries):
Really, I have to admit I don´t get it. And I´m afraid, too. And sad, one T will very likely be gone "for good", there is hope one T gets a job in a side-project and maybe I can move in with him - but that´s all talk of November.
Glocal... sorry I can´t laugh about this. Not about the Ukraine-thing, not about the behavior of those two dudes.
Weird on top is: We´re all one age group. One day we will meet in the kitchen, in the hall - I just don´t get how they behave!
Let´s hope for the best, right??? The sun rises always, huh?
And to really end this entry in a positive way I leave you with a screenshot of a fellow FB-poster:
(In case you wonder about the screenshot... Germany is very, very strict about rights on pics, so... just being on the safe side here.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It's the same in my company: source out and get shit in! That's cheap but it's not the real way.
Then take some "limitacion of damage" and employ fired staff as contract workers ( this means: working for half the wage!)
The job center tells you in this case: You speak native German! If you don't accept we don't pay anymore. (remember: we are engineers! The refugees of Lampedusa (see here: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/government-mulls-lifeboats-plan-for-intercepted-asylum-seekers-20140107-30f8v.html
If you are tired of your country, afdjhljmo lfvknxct hdhf (That mean, you can't read or write anything )
I'ts unbelievable - Germany gives you an outcome!
It's not the outcome that is for German citizens that worked for 40 years or more.
Post a Comment