Wednesday, August 03, 2016
Pink!
Days are getting shorter again, how sad.
At least this comes with beautiful colors, right.
Pink it is!
Niece´d love this, I´m pretty sure :-)
She´s in pink all over. Girly-girl, I never was like that (but in my late 20´s... Oh-là! Bad memories, LOL).
Next week I´m off work again.
Actually Ingo would´ve been in hospital right now and be signed sick next week.
But the dr. refused to operate. He wants to know first where the pulmonary embolisms (plural!) come from.
So on 23rd little Ingo will go to the children´s hospital, where there is a "specialist" who hopefully finds out.
Pink is hope, right?
Here comes:
Positive thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Lovely sunrise Iris.
Positive thinking Iris, hope the kid's specialist can figure out the problem!
Thank you, Sami. Fingers are crossed for that dr...
...and the days get longer here! It must be so hard to stay positive, it's been going on for so long Iris, but stay positive you must. Gorgeous sunrises like this are a joy each fresh new day.
Yes, Grace, lucky you with the longer days :-)
And, yes, I´m happy with the sunrises here, too.
Yes. Since 2008, that is a lot of time and I suppose will be a constant companion...
Coneflowers have been blooming here, too.
Post a Comment