What is this?
The sun, he really payed a visit for a change! It felt soooo good!
Some impressions, this is
St. Aegidien:
And just for the colors:
Soon after... grey, grey, grey again.
But! This is not all, here is the Lion of the day:
Thanks to
Valerie again :-)
22 comments:
HI Iris! Freut mich dass die Sonne euch besucht. Wir hatten einen tollen Tag gestern und ich bin 21 km gelaufen, aber heute ist wieder grau. War trotzdem draussen, werde aber nicht ganz so viel laufen, too much is too much! Dir einen schönen Tag! GlG, Valerie
...oh, so that's what the sun looks like, I haven't seen it in a while.
Ja, Valerie, die Sonne war kurz da :-) 21km ist super, ich werd morgen ordentlich laufen - heute gucken wir William Shatner, dank DVD im Original. Dir einen schönen Tag, GlG, Iris
____
Tom, yes, that yellow, round thing up there, taht is called the sun (and in German it´s a she, whereas the moon is a he)!
Good morning, I love this lion against the blue sky. Sunshine is so wonderful when we haven't seen it for awhile-thanks for stopping by-hugs Kathy
Afternoon already here :-)
Yes, it was so good and now it´s grey again. Hugs to you and have a wonderful day!
The blue sky is so beautiful
... and gone again!
We are back in the grey today after sun yesterday. I know what you are talking about Iris. Hugs-Erika
We see the sun sometimes, often not. Even when it shines the main colors here are all sepia and grey. So different from florida where I just spent a few days enjoying a much more diverse color palette. I alway like your lions.
best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Blue, grey, sunny and rain all in the last few hours here. Crazy, I'd say! :)
We had a little sunshine this morning, but doesn't look like it will last.
Erika, it´s the dark half with sunny greetings :-) Hugs to you!
____
Mae, some time I wanna see Florida, too. Sepia sure gives it a name!
City of Henry The Lion :-) He loves visitors! So if you have one, feel free to send him over.
____
Bill, you had a potpourri again! :-)
____
Jackie, Spring must be on it´s way, if slowly!
Your last shot is my favourite.
It´s Valerie´s :-)
I believe we might have some blue sky in few days with some cold temptures
Blue - good, cold... bah.
I love the golden lion against the blue sky. Nice to see a bit of unexpected sunshine.
I looked around at my own blue sky this morning, hoping for some clouds, but none were to be seen. We need some rain so very badly to help with the fires.
I loooove weather vanes Iris, that is my favorite Henry so far, I'd like him on my roof 😉
What a pretty town. And where did you get that blue sky? Will you send some over here, please? We haven't seen any like that for awhile!
River, oh, I so cross fingers for rain over at your place! A horrible situation...
____
Grace, this Brother of Henry lives in Düsseldorf, some 400 km from here in Valerie´s place :-)
____
Jeanie, I did send it over! Grey here again ;-)
It’s always a delight to have a rare sunny day in the middle of winter (I remember that from when we lived in Oregon ... here in Florida most days are sunny. That is why we spend Winters here, now that we are old and retired )).
It must be lovely to never have winter!
Post a Comment