Sunday, January 26, 2020
Cadibarrawirracanna - WHAT?!
Yes, that was 1999, when our lives were still OK.
Full of hope.
We were at Lake Cadibarrawirracanna.
In the middle of literally nothing you found "water".
I so wish I could find it here. Bureaucracy is killing me.
Him, too.
Search for a life, search for being taken care of ...
My insurance company ... a story too long (they say "Hi new customer" to me (am with them since 2001) and ... too long - I will walk all the long way to them come Monday).
Work insurance, nearly same.
I am FED UP.
I am SCARED.
My private life is GONE.
This is the first time.
I admit I am a looser. If I had the courage I´d end it all.
I did my best and it´s never enough. What did you do??? Went to the pharmacy, asked for help - it WORKED!
I didn´t get up four (4) times to go at night, no, it worked.
Yet... what is the use.
I am as this "lake".
In a nowhere I am by myself.
Hope you are doing better.
I WANT to WORK.
I am SCARED.
Only one ear, life-/work- "experience" as an "IT Analyzer", that´s "BLABLA".
I am lost.
Sorry.
Isn´t blogger a kind of diary?
I want to randomly look back to this and say:
"Oh, bad times, now all is OK".
No Lion today.
Wish I would be there again, at Lake Cadi, as they call you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
From your whole story I have to understand that your sickness benefit has been stopped and you have to go back to work?
That happened to me now 3 years ago ... also a long story!
I await your answer … Hugs!
I will go see them tomorrow, I´m really mad at them! They also don´t get it right with Hubby - he uploaded his pic twice, they welcomed me as new member (I´m with them since 2001) - him they ... as said, complicated. With all the worries, also job-wise it´s hard in our relationship, too. Trobled times... Still... hugs from here.
Ja, das Leben ist nicht immer einfach. Versuch positiv zu bleiben und die Hoffnung nicht aufzugeben. GlG, Valerie
Ja, Valerie, das versuche ich!!! Wird schon werden. Nur im Moment isses... naja.
Trotzdem, dir einen schönen Sonntag und GlG, Iris
P.S. man hat ja immernoch die schönen Erinnerungen.
Golly, how can insurance companies get things that wrong?
I'm sure it will all work out Iris, keep positive!
A big hug xxx
Life is certainly complicated at times Iris, things seem more tricky over there and I don't understand why. Ingo and yourself have to be kind to each other, together you can face everything, much harder alone.. give each other a big hug right now, go on 💙💚💛
Hugs to the both of you-life is always full of its ups and downs-stay positive
Sami, beats me. Ingo loaded up his pic TWICe. Then got a paper letter again. Called. They try to figure it out.
I´ll try to be nice tomorrow, the person I´ll talk to did´t do anything wrong....
We had one customer, she was the dumbest I´ve ever met - she must be everywhere!!! ;-)
Thank you and big hugs back xxx
____
Grace, yes, I´d try, but it´s like with a kid...
I hope all will be good soon xox
____
Kathy, thank you, I´ll try to be positive! Hugs!
Sending you hugs and positive thoughts to day Iris. You sound like you need them. And we all have days like that. Thanks for introducing me to that lake too. Hugs-Erika
Erika, thank you, for all. Yes, it´s hopefully just a stupid day.
But my fear of failing is too real. Hugs back!
Sounds so frustrating but hopefully somebody will/can work it out. Stay positive, I know from my experience, it is hard to do but you can. :) Good luck on Monday and have a peaceful evening.
Thank you, Bill, I´ll try my very best...
I feel for you dear Iris. You are NOT a loser. You just let your govt. get in your head. Go to that insurance meeting with a positive attitude, stay calm, put your fears aside, and take deep breaths before answering questions or asking them.
I'm not saying the outcome will be a whole lot different, but people will respect you and possibly put in a good word for you. BE sure to hug Ingo before you go, too.
It is frustrating. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
Hoping for a positive outcome at your meeting tomorrow. Things will get better ... don’t let red tape (bureaucracy) get you down. Maybe you will find the right person to work with. Best wishes.
I hope you can find some help with bureaucracy and your other problems.
best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
I guess a blog is anything you want to make it...Mind is what every I want to do with it.
Elizabeth, thank you.
The insurance company just made a mistake (again!), but getting a job is the thing I am afraid of.
But thank you for being here, dear!
____
William, yes, frustrating!
____
Sallie, thank you, I´ll do my best when I suddenly pop up there ;-)
It´s not a real meeting, I´ll just walk in and tell them they made a mistake - again!
____
Mae, yes, I will have to find a solution!
____
Dora, yes. Mine is but a diary with nice people visiting :-)
Hope everything has worked out alright for you now. Big hugz and best wishes, Margaret.
Thank you, Margaret, I hope we can make it good again... Hugz to you, Iris
Post a Comment