Saturday, April 29, 2023

Guess what?

 
 
My ears and mind look forward to... fulfill Ingo´s wish and we´ll have...
 

 ... stuffed peppers again - this time with more cheese.
 
I absolutely LOVE to listen to Adriano Celentano´s songs! 
Call me old. But I´m still fascinated I can have the music on my PC with no sound in the living room and via wireless on BOSE as loud as I want in the kitchen without disturbing neighbors!
"Amazing", great, and what a joy.
In my back sits an old-fashioned record player (and even that has WiFi!).
 
Oh, watercolors are such fun and this time I took the good papers that came along with the colors. Such a difference!
Sadly only 8 papers. I need to visit the castle´s art-shop soon to buy more. It really makes a difference.
 
No shadows on purpose btw, the peppers are the stars "just like that". 
 
I also met my silent furry neighbor again:
 
 
Sadly this time he was not into a belly-rub and walked off.
Funny, btw, I also found these:
 
 
I was in a hurry when I saw this in the street near Black Beauty, only took a pic, needed to do grocery shopping and on the way back forgot about it already!
All the way TO I thought, I want two! But where to put them??? Do I need this???
So clever, you put the egg in the middle and the snacks around.

And, scary, I saw just that principle on TV!!!
I went back and they were gone.
And when I had a closer look on my pic. It´s but two separate plates...
 
This is anyhows clever recycling, but with a pic I cannot join Bleubeard and Elizabeth with recycling... How about this then?
 
 
I am lucky I can buy nice tissue holders, they are made from cardboards - I recycle them for other stuff like the loads of tablets Ingo has to take each day (thankfully we have that medicine, right!!!!)


Pic only since I did not want to ruin Ingo´s scanner with the wax-color-pencils...
They are all around, used for other stuff, and I hence forgot to mention them! Gack!
 
Henry 🦁


Off soon to chop all the stuff needed!



14 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Watercolors on good paper is so smooth and lovely, isn't it? Your pepper piece is amazing. I would say it looks like you've been watercolor painting for years.I'm serious about that too. And I love those noise cancelling headphones. When I can't sleep at night I can put them on and not disturb my husband or the dogs.The hubby would be cranky if I woke him up and the dogs would think it was time to get up and then they wouldn't let either of us sleep-smile. Thanks for linking up to AJJ again Iris. And have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...I love stuffed pepper, but my Sweetie doesn't. So we don't have them.

*Vicki* said...

Really amazing pencil work on this! Love your recycled tablets holder and your take on this!!

CJ Kennedy said...

Your watercolor peppers are gorgeous. Quality paper and supplies make all the difference. The Young One wears headphones all the time. Except when she talks to her friends, she's really loud! 😺 Oh, that beautiful black cat. Like my beloved Ink. Now I want stuffed peppers, too. Enjoy your day!

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, you sure make me blush. I think it´s the 5th try with water-colors.
How can you sleep with these headphones on?! I wear swimmer´s ear-protection against Ingo´s snoring...
To a great weekend and hugs xx

____

Tom, I took me 50 years to find out how easy it is to cook - go for it!
I often cook for myself and freeze it as Ingo does not like it!

____

*Vicky*, thank you. I have no patience and this was but a quick sketch. The pencil cracked, owwww..



____

CJ, yes, I was so dumb to by beginner´s paper in two´s!
Those headphones are great. But I only wear them when cooking or cleaning! Cause ... I am old ;-)

Yes my neighbor-cat is a cutie - to Ink!
Peppers are in the making :-)

RedPat said...

I love your watercolour of the peppers. The paper worked so well to show your talent, Iris.

Bill said...

We used to have a black cat, his name was huggy. Got him from the animal shelter. Everytime he heard one of those musical ice cream trucks, he hid, didn't like the sound.

Jeanie said...

Your furry neighbor is very handsome! And I love your pepper painting! I'm sure there is a tongue twister in there somewhere!

peppylady (Dora) said...

You been creative lot.
Can you comment yet over on my blog?
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

The Padre said...

Excellent Bells And Fabulous Post

Stay Groovy ,
Cheers

River said...

Those plates are very pretty. And the watercolour peppers are a good picture.
I almost bought Bose headphones for my I-pod years ago, but then I saw Sennheiser in the bargain bin for only $5, they were in there by mistake but the assistant saw me take them from there so only charged me the $5. I still have them somewhere.

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, thank you, I don´t know, talent, LOL.. I think it was the paper!

____

Bill, oh, such a cute name! Who knows what he went through before you got him. The last musical ice cream truck I heard and saw in Australia, but we have a truck like that for eggs and meat!!!

____

Jeanie, yes, at times he comes over to everybody for a snuggle!

____

Dora, no, not your blog, neither The Padre, no matter which browser I use! I keep on trying, though!

___

Padre, thank you - I still cannot comment on your blog btw...
But let´s stay groovy! Cheers

___

River, others thought the same of the plates, LOL. But we have enough!
WOW, you had BIG luck with that headphones, well done!!!!
I don´t want to remember how much I payed... But then. We don´t go to the cinema, near to never to a pub here, cook mostly at home, so... a bit of luxury might be OK.
My Karma I gathered this week went to good seats on the flight!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those peppers are gorgeous. They look good enough to eat. I guess good paper makes a big difference.

I've never had any of those ear pieces, but I wore something that looked like your Bose as ear protection when I worked in industry. No music, just noise reduction.

The tablet holder wth the hearts is drawn beautifully. What a great entry and perfect for Bleubeard's and my theme at AJJ, too. Thank you for so many wonderful entries this month, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, the peppers are (!!!) yummy! :-)
And the BOSE are amazing (no ad, just my experience)

Sad your theme is over.. I have so many left!