From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
...Iris, I wish you a wonderful day!!!
Thank you, Tom, I´ll bring some food home :-)
Ah, what treasures you got at the buskers festival. I am sure your friend will love the leaf brooch.
I hope, Gene!!!I hope her wife does not get that wrong. It´s but a pressie... Germany is so behind a rock...
Cool jewelry Iris. Since I've retired I don't wear half my jewelry any more. I think something like this is definitely wearable and no matter what your outfit is. Have a super rest of your weekend and start to the new week. hugs-Erika
Have a magical day!
You had fun at the fest, Iris. Enjoy today.
These are really beautiful and they look magical. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a wonderful day.
Das sind schöne Stücke. Mir gefällt besonders der magische Schlüsselanhänger.
Dear friend Iris, Henry looks gorgeous and psychedelic! And I love all the pieces you are sharing! Beautiful! Hugs and love to you.
Love the treasures you found! Henry looks very cool!Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
These are splendid pieces.
Nice pieces Iris and Henry looks wonderfully colourful.All the best Jan
Beautiful treasures you found. The leaf brooch is a bit blurry, but still sparkly.
Since I work from home (hopefully soon again!!) I wear the same clothes and the same jewelry, but I just couldn´t resist!!! Hugs
Hihi, thank you!
I sure did, RedPat. I did enjoy, I saw a parade!
Yes, they are beautiful, now I just must wear and use them!
Ja, das ist auch mein Liebster aus der Überraschungstüte!
Thank you, dear friend Linda - hugs and love from Henry and I!
Thank you, Eileen - I sure was lucky! To a good new week.
A lucky surprise-bag!
Yes, I love them and have a pressie!
Yep, the sparkles made it blurry. OK, no, my miserable photography did...
You had me at black swan.
They are beautiful....
Post a Comment
26 comments:
...Iris, I wish you a wonderful day!!!
Thank you, Tom, I´ll bring some food home :-)
Ah, what treasures you got at the buskers festival. I am sure your friend will love the leaf brooch.
I hope, Gene!!!
I hope her wife does not get that wrong. It´s but a pressie... Germany is so behind a rock...
Cool jewelry Iris. Since I've retired I don't wear half my jewelry any more. I think something like this is definitely wearable and no matter what your outfit is. Have a super rest of your weekend and start to the new week. hugs-Erika
Have a magical day!
You had fun at the fest, Iris. Enjoy today.
These are really beautiful and they look magical. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a wonderful day.
Das sind schöne Stücke. Mir gefällt besonders der magische Schlüsselanhänger.
Dear friend Iris, Henry looks gorgeous and psychedelic! And I love all the pieces you are sharing! Beautiful! Hugs and love to you.
Love the treasures you found! Henry looks very cool!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
These are splendid pieces.
Nice pieces Iris and Henry looks wonderfully colourful.
All the best Jan
Beautiful treasures you found. The leaf brooch is a bit blurry, but still sparkly.
Since I work from home (hopefully soon again!!) I wear the same clothes and the same jewelry, but I just couldn´t resist!!! Hugs
Hihi, thank you!
I sure did, RedPat. I did enjoy, I saw a parade!
Yes, they are beautiful, now I just must wear and use them!
Ja, das ist auch mein Liebster aus der Überraschungstüte!
Thank you, dear friend Linda - hugs and love from Henry and I!
Thank you, Eileen - I sure was lucky! To a good new week.
A lucky surprise-bag!
Yes, I love them and have a pressie!
Yep, the sparkles made it blurry. OK, no, my miserable photography did...
You had me at black swan.
They are beautiful....
Post a Comment