Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Testing My Limit



Pic taken Sunday - as if I knew this training will be tough!

If you are a certified software tester you might hate me now, but I have to get it out:
It´s actually not that complicated. But to make it appear complicated - as developping software really is - at least in the German version - complicated words, long sentences are used and it´s a sheer mass of information, too!

I´m drifting!

Training went till 5:30, I was home by 06:07 (not that bad for a bit of over 3km, no?) and was done going through the material and writing it down to re-read this morning by 08:00!

In reality as not-certified tester I once even wrote my own tests, haha, VW, really?! Again very unprofessional.

Good thing, with going to the bakery and back home first my status yesterday was 255%, 22994 steps, 16,9km and 2178 calories burned.

Which... speaking of... should get tested!
It´s 2,5 km one way to the bakery, according to google maps.
3,3 km to the training.
Way to canteen maybe 700 m one way.
12-13 km, no?! Ok, I made one lille detour, let´s say 14km, but not one of nearly 3 km!!
Polar probably just insults me of being smaller than average ;-)

Probably more than 2178 calories as my brain was quite active and the room was freezing cold.
And: we were three women!!! How cool is that?! (I´m living in a man´s world (usually))

Oh, my goodness.
The trainer said usually they start Wednesdays so the trainees have the weekend to learn.
Us... not so lucky :-( We have the evening from Wed to Thursday only.
Not fair, is it?

3 comments:

LIBERA MENTE said...

Ciao

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's good that you're getting your steps up again Iris, so brilliant that you can walk to work, that would make so much difference, i know you used to have quite a car trip and soooo early!

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, Grace, I´m still up early, don´t get back to "lazy" traditions! ;-)
But yes, it´s soooo good leaving the car and walking!

Deserves 04:40 really so many "o"´s in so? ;-)
When my new colleage way back then informed me he´d pick me up at 07:00 am I thought, WHAT?! I´m still asleep by then!
Times are a changing, huh...