Saturday, August 10, 2019
"No Title"
As every morning...
T.
T is still at home, said, "thank you" (for wishing him the heart to bury his Mum) - he´s from former GDR, so... drive there, right.
He, too (?) is looking for another job.
17 years working for a company (me) everyone runs away from now.
A "boss" in his 30´s, reckon his Mum and Dad gave this company as a pressie - he never stopped bragging he has a "Gestüt" (German is so complicated, right, in English it´s a "horse breeding farm" or "Stud farm" - Gestüt! ;-) ) .
Well. His horses have no chance.
The people working for "his" place leave.
Guess....
Just another sad day in my life.
Or "victory", proving it was not my fault?
("Old" colleagues said our real boss´d kept me - 17 years was a worth to him - and there was a lille work inhouse (I offered less hours, too)...).
"Our" Prokurist (English: authorized officer - so much for German being complicated) left the company, too.
How one man (yes, "man", in this case) can destroy it all...
No Lion. No horse. No nothing.
Is it me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Obviously very bad management! You should always keep staff that has been a long time, they are loyal to the company.
I was loyal, have always been. Bad idea. 17 years for nothing.
I'm sorry.
Life sucks big now.
I always think it's best to keep staff that have been there a long time, they are usually loyal to the company.
Alas it does not always happen like this!
All the best Jan
I was loyal. The new boss not. ...
We experienced that type of situation at my office before I retired. So many really good people were let go and those of us who stayed almost wished we were one of them. Fortunately I could retire within a couple of years but it was hard to say goodbye.
I'm so sorry -- it's been a grim week, hasn't it?
Post a Comment