Thursday, June 15, 2023

CUCINA... And A Heli, Chica (Says Dino)


Does look good, huh? I deleted the recipe, it was super-dry and not really yummy, but this, this is not only yummy, but sweet and funny and who does not love Gennaro Contaldo?

(pic from FB-video)
 

 
Henry 🦁

 
With this I join Rain with Land Creatures.
Bare with me, I´m a beginner...
 
Muffins are great in the dino, though, just take a proper recipe!
 

 


19 comments:

River said...

Your drawing is lovely and colourful too. The broccoli pasta looks nice, I tried a similar recipe that I saw on another blog a while ago now and it didn't turn out well, I probably overcooked everything.

Tom said...

...food should look good and taste good!

Gillena Cox said...

Henry Lion is cute 😊
Happy Thursday

Much💚love

William Kendall said...

I know I can't cook.

Iris Flavia said...

River, thank you... It looks as if a kid did this...
I also love how Gennaro presents it :-)

____

Tom, and it should be fun making it!

____

Gillena, thank you 💚

____

William, I couldn´t, either. Till I found out it´s easy and fun!

My name is Erika. said...

I love that dina muffin. How fun. And I like your Henry. He looks like he's been dozing and enjoying a warm summer afternoon. He is a great colorful mane which you really did a great job with. Hope your week is going well. hugs-Erika

magiceye said...

Henry looks great!

Jeanie said...

I think it looks more cute than tasty. But Henry -- he looks FABULOUS!

CJ Kennedy said...

Your dino muffin looks fun. Maybe he's worth another try. My grandmother hand- made orecchiette (she called them cuppolini, little hats instead of little ears) she served hers with gravy (tomato sauce). Boy do I miss her and her macaroni (pasta was upscale). Your Henry looks very handsome. I hope you're having some nice weather and balcony time.

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, that muffin was so bone-dry (haha), I nearly broke it´s neck - but with the right filling it should be OK.
I´m not really content with Henry... I need to practice alot...
Oh, time so runs, hope yours is slower, hugs

____

magiceye, thank you... I hope the next will be better, though.

_____

Jeanie, yes, next time I think I´ll take the Pizza-muffin recipe.
Thank you, I´m really not that content with Henry.

Christine said...

Well the dino muffin looked good too bad it wasnt

Bill said...

Henry looks very colourful and happy.

RedPat said...

I love Gennaro so thanks for this link.
Your dino is cute so it is too bad it didn't turn out.
Henry looks like he has been startled a bit but I think you did a great job. ;-)

Iris Flavia said...

Christine, yes, but I think fails belong to learning... Sad I cannot not-recomment this recipe explicitly...

____

Bill, I gave my best but have a lot to learn still...

____

RedPat, who does not love him. Found another very, very sweet one for next Thursday.
Baking is failing and learning, huh? I ate it all up, though! (Cheese makes everything better).
Henry and I were not really happy, more learning ahead :-)

Amypie71 said...

I don't know who the chef is the dinosaur looks fun to make

Iris Flavia said...

It´s Jamie Oliver´s teacher, a fun dude.
The dino is easy to make indeed - with a good recipe...

EricaSta said...

The Dino makes me smile.... I enjoyed your Post. Thank you for sharing.
Greetings by Heidrun

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, glad I made you smile.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Your muffin is cute even if he didn't taste good. In two weeks Rain has a prompt for prehistoric creatures ... you should save your muffin and use him again :) This is the first time I have seen Gennaro Contaldo. He is a delight and his recipe looks really good ... I may even have to try it because it looks doable. But best of all is the Hand painted Henry ... love it and I think Henry loves it too as he seems to be smiling :) Have a wonderful week Iris ...

Andrea @ From the Sol