My ticket to Elizabeth´s T. Milk from the coast! Moin!
And the journal...
Monday: Public holiday. Watched some movies.
We are together since 29 years!!! 😍
Need to buy a smaller sun-brolly, this one is too heavy for me to build up.But it had cooled down anyways.
Brekkie: Pizza-muffin, late lunch: onion cake... both YUM and self-made! I altered the recipes a bit. If only my Mum would know. She had absolutely NO confidence in me cooking/baking.
Tuesday: 07:00 am. Teamleader3 calls to say he has private stuff to do for two hours, if I have enough work. Hahahaha.... YES!
But isn´t it sweet he takes care?
Wednesday: Doors, doors, doors. I know a lot about those now.
And tables, tables, tables... as figures! Dumb people. They KNOW these documents need to get translated.
I had to tip all the text anew. Takes forever and is so needless.
After I found two "real MS Word" tables I thought I´ll be finished soon.
Nada.
On came some HUGE, fancy tables. I learned a lot about Word, but I had to concentrate so much, I started to mix it up and could not finish.
Sadly chef-chef needs especially that document as the door-tests are to begin soon and dumb me in the meeting said I´m at it and nearly finished...
Thursday: Crazy day. Went to the city in the morning, it was 8C/46F. I wore a long shirt, a hoody and a jacket.
It is June 1st. And I saw people roaming around outside in T-shirts!!! Later it "warmed up" to 17C/62F. One woman even in a sleeveless shirt and one in shorts!! There was a nasty, cold wind... But when the calendar says it´s June...
Saw 12 Braunschweig-Pantos on my way 🥰
Friday: I finally finished the doors.
By golly. I had to type variables letter by letter from a nearly unreadable "table".
As we shall not alter the documents other than translating I had to put it in as graphic as well... have fun reading that, the quality is real shit#y. As real table no prob.
Planted poppies - wish me luck.
Planting those in June?! They will think it´s still May, it´s way too cold for the season still.
Ingo ordered Greek food again.
Weekend: Saturday: Carousels and all, post to come, oh! And a yummy taco!!!
Sunday: I was the "Hairy Canary" again (thank you, Tom).
Speaking of canary.
I answered Teamleader3 with "Tschüssi, Ciao, Tschüssi!" Oh, lordy!
My tongue is often faster than my brain!
I also still have the "Mimimi" from Siemens...
Anyhows, I´m getting much better at shaving Ingo´s hair. But I could not imagine to do this 8 hours a day!
After die Maus we watched the fairy tale - with a Butt - you call it Bothidae 🐟
Ingo had pressies. By goodness, I am too old for sexy clothes! 🤣
Really, that is a LOT of pressure...
The first wood-strawberry of the year!!! 🍎
How come in this shit#y cold?!
And we get the EFL on TV!!!! European Football League!
Soccer, you LOSE OUT!
Boy. 1998 (?) a friend took us to a football game.
I did not want to go, thought it is as aggressive as soccer.
Football is FUN. FAIR.
Henry 🦁
Ingo Saturday dragged me into the tourist info.
I came out with this tealight and ...
Read already 2 and am at the third.
I love my kindle, but isn´t this bookmark SO FUN?














27 comments:
We are also in the season when it's hot one day and cold the next day, and the way people dress seems utterly unpredictable.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Hi Iris. I’ve missed being by so figured I would stop in and see what’s been up. It’s been cold here in Iceland. Not the temperature but the wind. Still it’s been fun and I’ve done a lot of walking. I had cucumbers for breakfast one day too and it was surprisingly good. I never thought of that at home though. Hope all is well and it warms up for you. Happy t day. Hugs Erika
We've been lucky that even with all the rain it's still be warm during the day.
Love the Pizza muffins, sounds tasty
Happy T Day Jan S
Happy T-day, Iris. I want to try pizza muffins - sounds like a good project for this weekend. I am amazed it is still cold there - it is very hot here. Work sounds challenging but I know you did well and got it done much better than others would have. Wish you luck on your poppies and great journaling as always. Hugz
Mae, yes! Yesterday I was on the balcony in a t-shirt, today inside, long clothes. It´s not April!
____
Erika, thanks for popping in! Cold wind is never nice...
I grew up with cucumber or radish or tomatoes. Weather is still April-like, one warm, the next cold..
Enjoy your trip, hugs!
____
Jan, warm and rain sounds wonderful! Happy T-Day
___
Nancy, yes, and Pizza muffins are also great for the freezer (at least the low carb-version with eggs as base).
Lucky you with hot weather. I hoped for a great summer like last year... aw, well.
Thank you, work is fun!!! Mostly ;-)
Thank you, I really do hope the poppies make it! Hugz
Jan, blogger again does not let me comment on yours.
Super info about Robin Hood! Sad about the tree.
Love your Gin-bottle!
...let there be fun everyday.
The pizza muffin looks yummy!
your pizza muffin sounds delicious Iris, and good memories-I loved strawberry milk when I was a kid.
always enjoy seeing your journal pages too we are hot this week-in the 90's F for highs right now
enjoy your week hugs from the lake
Your weather sounds like the weather here. All this week chilly temps. and rain showers. The weekend is supposed to be sunny and more like June. Fingers crossed. I love, love, love your Ink bookmark. That is so cute. Happy T Day
The weather has been up & down here. Really hot for a few days and then cool. My tomato plants are very confused.
Tom, that is the plan! :-)
____
magiceye, tasts yummy, too!
____
Kathy, why not have strawberry-milk again then?
Ohhhhh that´s 32C, lucky you! (I´ll never learn that, LOL!).
Have a great week, hugs to the lake!
____
CJ, what is it with the weather this year... Fingers crossed for summer indeed!
Yes, that cat is so cute - sadly plastic and one broke already...
____
RedPat it is and stays crazy with the weather....
oh cool, I do like that bookmark - that's the one you were talking about last week right? Are you planting field poppies or herbaceous poppies? I have both in the garden but the herbaceous ones are in full flower now, I will show them next week. I am also still planting wildflowers so I don't think it's too late to plant yours. Can't believe your weather, I thought it would at least be warmer than ours lol but we are in the 18-20C range for the last two weeks! Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx
Yupp that is the bookmark. Sadly plastic, so you have to be a bit careful.
I planted field poppies and found Peanut sitting on the freshly planted ones, argh!!! Looking forward to see yours!
Yes, we´re in the 20s finally, but... 10-15 more would be nice! Wish me luck xx
My aunt gave us a lot of strawberry milk growing up, nice memories.
I occasionally pick up strawberry milk.
Pizza muffin looks delicious!
Here weather was crazy until last week but now it's like summer with a lot of people on the beach.
Have a good week.
Was für ein schönes Lesezeichen - so eins würde mir auch gefallen.
Hier ist das Wetter auch sehr wechselhaft. Am Wochenende war es herrlich, und jetzt haben wir schon wieder Jeans und Pullover an. Und so sieht es die ganze Woche aus.
I'm not a fan of strawberries in milk, so I will leave that to you, dear. I love your calendar and drawings, but didn't understand about the doors. Thanjs for sharing your milk and calendar with us for T this Tuesday, dear Iris.
Strawberry milk sounds good. I like those cat bookmarks. It's 20c here and it feels hot with no breeze.
Christine, that is nice :-)
____
Eilliam, good on you.
____
Black Knight, oh, lucky you!!!
____
Carola, was ist das mit dem Wettter. Ingo holt mir übermorgen einen kleinen Sonnenschirm. Murphy´s Law... gibt keinen Sommer...
Das Lesezeichen ist toll, leider aus Plastik, eins ist schon kaputt...
____
Elizabeth, more for me ;-)
Well the tram-doors need to be tested and the document came in English from Spain, so I had to translate it to German.
Does the door close in in programmed time or will it be too fast and hurt people etc, etc.
Doors can be quite mean - we need to be safe and check it is working safely.
It is SO interesting to learn about it all!
____
Bill.
20C. "hot"?!!!!! Maybe if ones lives in Alaska ;-)
Way too cold for me!
MMMmmm Strawberry Milk Iris!!! Yum... I don't know though i think Chocolate Milk would win in this household...lol Happy T day! Hugs! deb
June!?!?!? Where Went May My Dear
OxoxoxO
deb, chocolate is too sweet for me ;-) More for you - hugs!
____
Padre, this is a way too cold year so far! Only twice on the balcony, once in long clothes... wish us luck, hope your weather is better, dear friend
OxoxoxO
The bookmark cat is very fun! I use pictures I printed from the internet and covered with clear contact (an adhesive plastic used for covering books etc)
The rest of this post is all so happy. Congratualtions on 29 years.
I usually take old pages from the calendar, I´m so lazy...
The cat is sadly plastic, the first I had the paws fell off...
Thank you, 29 years, huh. Sounds like forever.
Love the sketch of your Henry tea-light and your kitty book mark, so cute!
I know what you mean about crazy temperatures, we have that here as well. My children would get so annoyed that they had to wear sweatshirts to school and it was hot enough for shorts when they came home.
Have a great week, Iris.
Happy Belated Tea Day,
Kate
Post a Comment