Saturday, December 02, 2017
Sad Sight
On my way home from work yesterday I took the route via Burgpassage and saw the poor roses.
A guy hurrying by saw me taking the pic (of a rubbish bin after all!), stopped, looked, looked at me and suddenly looked sad himself.
Sorry, man.
These roses made at least three people sad, if two only for a sec.
Oh, what might´ve happened here...
Back home Ingo told me he´d just arrived himself - usually he works Fridays only till lunchtime (they have to).
They had a surprise-employees meeting.
You can guess, tough times.
New boss.
A while ago "everybody" agreed to let go of Christmas money and stuff - turned out everybody but those in the high positions...
The boss (sits in Frankfurt if I got that right) was supposed to deliver numbers for an audit in August, didn´t before October and now they know:
No improvement.
Company at stake.
Another sad, frightening thing.
What will the future bring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh my gosh that is a worry Iris! Fingers crossed for a much better New year right! 😊
Yes, Grace, I really do hope we have a good future with good jobs!
What a year this was... the begin was supergreat, certainly :-)
Hope things improve Iris, that's a worry.
Thank you, Sami. We try to be positive...
sure hope 2017 is more inlighment.
Coffee is on
Thank you, Dora.
I do so hope things will improve ...
Positive thoughts.
All the best Jan
Thanks a lot, Jan!
Post a Comment