Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Took 'Em A While



This is how it can look like when Ingo takes to handicraft work.



He just had no choice!

I´ve been wondering why "The Café" was so darn busy lately, the refill was gone in no time.

And, well. I haven´t seen the lille guests in quite a while, either.

And found out why, too.
It took the stupid pigeons way over a month to find out the raven is not real.

But once they did they came and scared our guests off.

But not with us!



Now let´s just hope we all get back to normal!



They really are not the brightest birds in the yard, those fat pigeons - took them a while of watching, trying to finally let go!

2 comments:

Sami said...

I agree Pigeons or doves aren't very clever birds.

Iris Flavia said...

Or seagulls for that matter... though latter are at least cute.