Friday, June 01, 2018
(Not) Cold Feet
The other day I saw this girl who has no balcony and is not willing to walk the 3 minutes to the park but wanted to enjoy the sun anyways.
Well, why not, right?
But now this...
My socks-season is long over!
Do you wear woolen socks in 30C?
I could´ve asked, right? But you know me, I just don´t dare!
I get cold feet last second ;-)
Hmmm... June. Summer is near!
Sure tastes like it!
Addendum: I´ll see the new doc not in July. June 21st - the meteorologic begin of summer - hope that´s a good sign!
The lady on the phone was super-friendly, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
A good looking salad ...
All the best Jan
Haha! You got cold feet 😀 That's my problem too Iris and it's a shame because there are so many interesting looking people out there! Love the look of your summer salad, fennel is a favourite of mine, using it now in winter I roast it, yum!
P.s. meant to say yesterday how cute your little photo-bomber was 💙 happy weekend ✨
It´s a Jamie Oliver receipe :-)
Yes, Grace, pretty dumb with the cold feet all the time, sooo many opportunities lost already and I still can´t make myself to go for it! Maybe I could´ve said I´ve driven a huge road-train even.
Roasting? I´ll have to look it up!
Yes, he was pretty cute, th elille guy :-)
Happy weekend for you, too!
Socks with 30C? Strange.
That salad sounds interesting. Have a great weekend Iris.
Yes, I should´ve dared to ask what it´s about with the socks.
Yummy, quick and easy, that salad. Have a great weekend, too, you real Aussie :-)
Post a Comment