So. Ingo wanted to show me something.
We took a walk and the place was closed...so... we have to wait for another pre-Corinna-time... Smile at these?
I did take some pics to show you later....
Henry?
To a great Sunday, he says...
Next time the place will be open for sure!
18 comments:
...that doesn't look like a junior lion to me!
They share with the big ones, Tom :-)
Oh the flowers are worth a walk in the cold. Especially seeing your lilacs are almost in bloom. They are one of my favorites. Happy end of your weekend. Hugs-Erika
Erika, we´re up to 17C!!! Yay, sunn, too, a happy bit of weeken to you, too, hugs!
Have a nice Sunday!
I hope that's worth waiting for your pics! LOL
How were you Sunday? We had a lot of fun today!
You have to wait for the pics … 😅
A little big hug for you! xoxo
The walk was worth just to see the pretty flowers :)
A walk is fun no matter what and you did get to see some pretty blooms!
At least the two of you got out and enjoyed the walk and you took some lovely photos, too. That's a very unique lion.
If I understand correctly. You are having a good Sunday. That is wonderful.
Oh it seems like it's still quite cold there dear Iris! But I am glad that the flowers are thriving beautifully despite it! It's sad that the place was closed but I hope you and Ingo can see it very soon!
Hope your Sunday was a nice one. It rained and was cool.
Nice looking lion you got. :)
Nice you could enjoy a walk-pretty flowers-and love seeing your lions-hugs
Anyhow you got some good pictures and a Walk. . . :)
Valerie, thank you, we did :-) Hopeyou did, too!
_____
Ella, I´ll wait for the fun, little BIG hugs to you!
____
Sami, that´s true, too!
____
Jeanie, yes, so pretty!
____
Happy Whisk, YES, and hope you had a great one, also!
___
Stevenson, it´s warming up! Already 13C!!! :-)
____
Bill, no rain here yet, it´s crazy!
____
Manav, that´s true :-)
Lovely to be out in the fresh air walking Iris, the lilacs were definitely worth it, one of my favourite flowers 💜
Grace, yes, it´s cold, but sunny. Oh, do I miss the rain, though!!
Lucky if you find anything you want open ... maybe someday. Any walk is good though ... it gets you out of the house!
Post a Comment