Monday, May 25, 2020

It´s An Ant´s Life



We´re supposed to keep a distance, and we do, even here.



Took these pics ages ago. And now they haunt me.



In my life I had some "hellos" with these critters.
Big and small.
I used to laugh in the aftermath but these days I can not.

To the kind comments on last post: It usually takes weeks (and weeks) till you hear about your job offer, "Corrina" makes it even worse.
The problem is I am on my own.



They should be a team, they are not.

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.

16 comments:

Tom said...

...they seems to everywhere these days.

Ella said...

I get the jitters when I see so many bugs ... eeeeek!
You've forgotten Michael Jackson song - You Are Not Alone …
Better you focus on blog now ... keep writing baby! Throw it out!
When do you have the interview?
xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

We have moths, Tom, small icky moths!

____


Ella, yes, anything with more that 4 limbs, eeeek!
Yes, blogging helps, interview is on Wednesday, lunch-time, and, oh boy, do I feel sick already.
Thank you for being there xoxo

Bill said...

Good luck with your interview.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Bill.

Mae Travels said...

Your ant images are very nice. Although I don’t like them when they come into my kitchen, I think their shapes and silhouettes are beautiful as natural symmetry makes them.

Good luck with the interview!

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

magiceye said...

An illustrated tale. Beautifully done.

My name is Erika. said...

They're making me itchy just looking at these.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I hope things get better. I was surprised the bugs was part of mural.
Coffee is on

Iris Flavia said...

Mae, I sat in them, my Brother did, too, brrrr ;-)
Thank you, I feel nervous already about the interview.

____

magiceye, they run all over!

____

Erika, sotty, LOL! ;-)

____

Dora, bugs are only people, too, sometimes!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I turned a pot over on Saturday and a gazillion ants ran out and scattered everywhere. That's a scary mural and hits too close to home as I deal with my own ant problem. Great find, though, Iris.

Sami said...

I'm not a bug lover at all, but not scared of ants, they can be a pest though.
Good luck with your job interview Iris, take a deep breath and relax, you've got it!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh I have stood on an ants nest so many times Iris, just the other day again! They nip!! Sending lots and lots of positive vibes your way for your interview tomorrow xox

Iris Flavia said...

Ohhh, (LOL), Elizabeth, I´m sorry!
Eeek!

____

Sami, yes to both and thank you!

____

Grace!!! Will we ever learn, I´m with you! ;-)
Thank you, I need all the vibes - on Wednesday, please! xox

The Happy Whisk said...

Here's to you getting a job that you love!

Jeanie said...

I'd rather see your ants here than ants in my kitchen. I like these images. Hang in there -- things take time but you will succeed!