Sunday, March 10, 2024

And It Is March (Story)

 
Here is the story for March.
SO fitting as at first we met W with a hug and a chat and then H, who wanted to know it all and was happy about a calendar-copy of this I gave her for having taken care of Ingo´s car and our mail (she is a teacher).
 
So here goes the Tribal Story of "Good Neighbours" (fun to write British English on purpose again! Blogger does not like that and marks it "wrong"...):
 

 



 

 To a happy Sunday!
 
Henry 🦁
 

Hope you have as great neighbors as we do (mostly) !!!
Next story next month!



10 comments:

Sami said...

Yay to good neighbours. I'm glad we have a few good neighbours too.

Bettie said...

Very important, good neighbours! Hope you had a good start back home

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, yes to that!!!

____

Bettie, yes, so important! Well, from 38 to 3C is.... not so nice ;-)

My name is Erika. said...

If only in real life neighbors would help others this way. It's a good lesson to learn or relearn. But too bad for all the wallabies that became food. You have to eat though, don't you. Have a great start to he new week back in Germany Iris. hugs-Erika

magiceye said...

Lovely fairy tale! How I wish it was true on the world front too with nations displaying friendly neighbourliness.

Christine said...

Lucky to have good neighbours. Canada uses British English.

Mae Travels said...

A story of peace between neighbors but I wonder about “wounded warriors” — implies that they also had recent war and enemies. So human.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, yes. We should help each other!!!
Ingo gave a wallaby water from his coffee-cup - it LOVED it!!!! It was but water with a hint of coffee-smell!
II can eat and hopefully all passwords work for work, huh, wish me luck, hugs!

____

magiceye... what can I say.
They were not dumb. They got overrun. It is sad - and I love teh stories get taken along to help!

____

Christine, oh? Didn´t know/expect Canada to use... aw, well, French is very present, also!

____

Mae, yes, seems like (sorry) "men" get into war. got always. Sad, huh. Not human, sad....

DVArtist said...

I'll just say in my corner of the world, on my street, I have good neighbors.

Iris Flavia said...

And that is GREAT :-)