Thursday, November 17, 2016

Some Dumb Concepts



Healthy snacks are good, right, like, say, an apple.
An apple that you can just put in your bag cause it has a natural packing, it´s skin.

There must be really people who are willing to buy 80g of sliced apple in a plastic bag for €1 when you can get a whole 1 kg for €1,99!

Who are these people, I wonder???
How lazy do you have to be, and how stupid, money- and environment-wise.

As dumb as this concept, I think:



And I really see in astonishment how many young people smoke again!
Not that sweets...
For crying out loud.

And we all agree on this being unnecessary...



Those 80g really ... Old (wo)man yells at Cloud and gets the cam out!

5 comments:

Sami said...

It appears there must be people that would buy a sliced apple!! Weird!!! I wonder if it doesn't go a bit brown after being sliced and sitting in that packet for a few hours?

Iris Flavia said...

Now Sami that´s true! There must be heaps of chemical stuff in there.
As it´s sitting there for days, not hours, too.
Now that makes those buyers even dumber, no?!

lenis comes from South Tirol!

Revrunner said...

I passed a young woman today who was smoking. I wanted to say something, but resisted.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You make all valid points here Iris.. sliced and wrapped fruit is just silly 😀

Iris Flavia said...

Revrunner, best thing to do. They´re all adults anyways.
Grace, yes, just silly, but someone buys!