Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Colors



The weather sure is crappy.
Yet certainly one has to get outside, right?
And if you want to, you do find colors :-)



Still I´m so looking forward to come to Perth cause.... yikes!



Grey is a color, agreed, just not a beautiful one...



Lion of the day. With my sad hair I need no visit...

8 comments:

Joan Elizabeth said...

I love the look of winter trees - so grey is good so long as it not the weather. Also, the renovation people have gone mad over grey recently. Every TV home makeover makes the exterior grey (perhaps with a pink or red door) and the interior a lovely shade of grey. And all the people who copy TV makeovers do the same. Our suburbs are turning grey. I hope the trend stops soon.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, my goodness, that´s awful - though you usually at least have a blue sky.
Our walls are red, green, orange and plain white, I prefer that to grey for sure!

Jeanie said...

I only need to get outside when the weather is NOT crappy! But I do love that bright pink box on the bike!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, that box sure made my day a bit better :-)

William Kendall said...

Those fall colours are a pretty sight.

Iris Flavia said...

Still I prefer spring and summer...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

There's always colour out there Iris, it's just harder to find in winter. Must say I loooove winter trees also 🍃

Iris Flavia said...

Lucky you, Grace, winter trees make me feel sad... but I keep looking for color :-)