Saturday, December 08, 2018

Döööörk



Yesterday was another grey day, but, hey, look!



Not enough to catch rainwater for my avo, but a hint on how rain was (I miss it).

And certainly there are colors everywhere:



EDEKA, the largest German supermarket corporation says they love food and it shows, no?

Also the entrance of BraWoPark is nicely done:



It was again early in the morning, hence you only see one other customer and a Lechner figure.

Outside I found another very cool bike:



The title?
I'm not a fan of Basketball, but Dirk Nowitzki, German professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks, is kinda cute, have a look (with sound):

         

"Döööörk" :-)



Lion of the day in Hagenring.

11 comments:

Joan Elizabeth said...

The fruit display reminds me of the ones they do at agricultural shows.

Iris Flavia said...

I've never been to such a show, not even sure we have that here...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh you are up and about early these days Iris.. the best time of the day to find fruity colour .. and a little bit of rain 😀

Jeanie said...

I do love the fruit display -- they seem to take such care and time with it!

Iris Flavia said...

Grace.. always the early bird :-) Actually since way over 15 years.
And, right, I haven´t even thought about it - a couple of hours later the heart would´ve been destroyed!

Jeanie, I have to admit... it was the first time I saw it!

William Kendall said...

I like that Christmas tree!

Terra said...

How pretty to arrange the apples in a heart shape surrounded by oranges. Your photos are very crisp and clear.

Iris Flavia said...

William, don´t most Christmas trees ligten up our days?

Thank you, Terra, it´s always beautiful when staff is allowed time to do this!

Lowcarb team member said...

We've had a lot of rain today …
I enjoyed your photographs, love that fruit, it's so colourful.

All the best Jan

peppylady (Dora) said...

Does Germany have quite a few food corportion. They have them in larger population in United States.

Iris Flavia said...

Jan, Ooh, I do miss rain! Bur yes, the fruit looks so yum!

Dora, hm, no, I think it´s rather just this one - at least I haven´t seen it elsewhere (yet).