Monday, July 15, 2019

Ouch!



Mural taken in Braunschweig, Litolffweg, in front of Helene-Engelbrecht-Schule, as you can guess a school working towards the health system.
So, better brush, otherwise...



The artist for a change is known, his name is Vermonk.



Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.

21 comments:

Klara said...

hahaha, this is funny! very graphic, we better take care of our teeth.

Iris Flavia said...

Dentist and funny is a no-go for me ;-)

Sami said...

Hope the kids take the hint.
Thanks for contributing Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Not only the kids, huh ;-)
Thanks for hosting, Sami.

biebkriebels said...

A good warning!

s.c said...

Hope that the message is clear.

Iris Flavia said...

I just brushed :-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

A definite statement on the health of our irreplaceable teeth.

I am so sorry the .pdf didn't open for you. It appears others have had no trouble opening it. I have a VERY slow internet, so it took a long time to open for me.

Tom said...

...you only need to brush the ones that you want to keep!

Iris Flavia said...

Bleubeard and Elizabeth, well, I really just get a blank page...

Tom, I´d like to keep them all ;-)

Mae Travels said...

My dentist would never threaten me! This one looks pretty scary.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Joan Elizabeth said...

Ugh ... don't mention teeth. I am half way through having a very expensive tooth implant done. The implant has been inserted, in a couple of months the fake tooth will be added. I should have been more careful about cleaning my teeth.

Iris Flavia said...

Mae, I have the nicest dentist, too :-)

Joan Elizabeth, oh, help! My hubby has one, too, it sounded hurtful! Best wishes it´s done soon!

Jeanie said...

This is a TOTALLY GREAT mural! I'd love for my dentist to see it!

Iris Flavia said...

If that was a dentist, I sure would not dare to go in ;-)

William Kendall said...

I certainly brushed this morning!

Iris Flavia said...

Good on ya :-)

dee Nambiar said...

You seem to find a lot of cute stuff.
Have a good week, Iris. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, dee Nambiar - and a good week for you, too :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

We need to take good care of our teeth :)

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Better than seeing the dentist for sure!