I, with HUGE respect (and one should not start a sentence with "I"! Know that, me...) join River with the Wednesday/Friday-meme...
This week's words/prompts are:
1.little 2. application 3. care 4. companionship 5. father 6. only
and/or:
1. farm 2.progress 3. hedgerow 4. wet 5. distinguished 6. industrial
1.
and/or:
1. farm 2.
With a little bit of the best zinc-sun cream we sadly cannot find no more - it was a wonderful application to take care of your skin in the Australian sun... in the companionship of Ingo I traveled the beautiful Outback of Australia.
My father gave me the money for it as he knew we only need little of it, sleeping in the car and living a cheap life, away from industrial areas mostly.
He made progress in his thinking - the first journey, 1995, he thought we sleep in bag packer-hostels and such... no, we are cheapies ;-)
I brought so much money back home he could not believe it!! LOL.
Distinguished or poshed is not a word to describe us (haha - lying, Ingo booked the Indian Pacific!!!).
I remember one time Ingo needed to "go" - he got SOAKED, so wet is not the right word.
I really would give the world to see the Outback again. The stars, the Southern Cross, just Ingo and I.
We might be able to see it, but with many other people from the train.
I need to be thankful and take what I get.
If you read through, please visit River with her wonderful solution to these words!!!
My brain sadly has not the ability to come up with anything like it!
Yes, two posts today, scroll down if you like.


10 comments:
The Outback I'd love to see.
Traveling to OZ is on my bucket list. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time.
William: DO!!!! It´s wonderful!
____
Tom, yes, do it from now on then! A sun allergy is not funny...
____
CJ, go for it! We traveled the "whole" country twice, it was... great, literally!
I've never been to Australia. Would love to see the animals there.
.. and esp nature!
I'm sure it's a beautiful part of the world. Love to see a kangaroo.
Bill, their fur feels like a dog one´s... but they are cute! If not hungry...
I use sunscreen a lot but never see zinc sunscreen (unless its another ingredient in the kind I see.)
I will ride the Indan pacific one day, but not soon, I will wait until I no longer have a cat. then I won't have to worry about her fretting while I am away. You can get 50+ sunscreen here now.
Jeanie, the great thing was you needed only little. But you looked white, LOL...
____
River, we have 50+ here, too, I always use it come Spring. We have a wonderful non-fatty one for the face by NIVEA, I think I will take that to Perth as Banana Boat is quite fatty. At least last time it was! Yet I LOVE their TV-ad.
Post a Comment