Thursday, April 02, 2020
Before...
Before the whole craziness started, people roamed the city...
The shops were open...
... and we also went inside...
Here is the original:
With a little bit of luck... (old German Pfennig, before the wall fell)
...people come to their senses, stop doing this...
... and scientists find a solution, "luckily" get an idea how to get this madness under control and we can enjoy everything like we did before.
Speaking of pretty btw - bet he would be OK with me using that word... It´s finally April! :-)
And since it´s already April 2nd, no fool´s joke:
Grace not only got me this calendar, no, she certainly (... ;-)....) flipped right through and found Mr April standing right there, selling the calendar.
And certainly Grace made him!
Loads of smiles this month from my side and yes, it´s for a good cause, all the money went/goes to the Children hospital Perth!
Lion of the day:
Let´s soon be able to visit the real one, without fear of other people.
Normality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












34 comments:
Ja, die Welt hat sich sehr geändert, und wir müssen lernen momentan damit zurechtzukommen, und es ist nicht leicht. Aber ich bin trotzdem hoffnungsvoll dass bessere Zeiten und Klopapier bald wiederkehren werden. Dir einen schönen Tag, GlG, Valerie
Noch gut 22 Rollen hier ;-)
Ich hoffe, das ist nicht schlechtes Omen!! Ja, es muss doch vorangehen mal! Dir trotz allem auch einen schönen Tag und GlG, Iris
A good cause. That's wonderful. Fun too!
A sexy one, too, no? Or... cute :-)
I also look forward to things returning to normal again. I want to go shopping!!! Keep smiling, Mxx
Good to know that all the money went to the Children's hospital.
M, yes, I wonder if it´s "made panic" or real, but either way I want it to be over with! Ixx
____
Haddock, yes, and it´s a beautiful hospital (I got the last calendar there personally).
You are lucky cute Dave signed it for you :)
Beautiful pink blossoms, Spring is on it's way.
I like Rizzi House and it must have taken quite a while to do it in Lego.
Yes, thanks to Grace, Sami :-)
And I agree, I´d bever ever had the patience to do Rizzi in Lego! And yay to spring, too!
I'm back! Are you happy? LOL
You have changed your profile picture! How nice!
It is indeed not easy ... the world has changed a lot and we have to learn to deal with it! I'm having a lot of trouble with it ... it's hard to accept!
I want to believe that better times will come soon but I am not so optimistic at the moment! I have a lot of trouble with this situation …
How are you doing with the toilet paper? LOL
I wish you a nice day with lots of sun!
A little BIG Hug! xoxo
What contrasting buildings. I think I like the old one-nothing like we have here. But who doesn't love lots of color? Stay safe Iris. I'm still looking for lion images but nothing yet. I guess lions in the woods of New Hampshire is just too unusual. Hugs-Erika
Ella :-)
Glad you´re back AND optimistic!!! I´m finally healthy again, I guess and started training, sooo good!
Sadly cloudy, but reckon we still have 22 or more TP here ;-)
To a soon end to this weirdness, a little BIG Hug! xoxo
____
Thank you for looking for Henry´s siblings!!! He says thanks big :-)
Yes, the inner city was not bombed in WWII, the rest was gone...
And I do love Happy houses - hugs to you!
...Heart of the city is gorgeous! Who is Dave? Take care my friend.
Dave is a firefighter from Perth :-)
They do a "sexy"-calendar every year to collect money for the Children´s Hospital Perth - there are also female firefighters in it.
Wonderful captures and captions!
Thank you :-)
Good for Grace for getting the autograph for you!
I like the "Happy Rizzi House". Great captures.
Just Lovely Buildings There - Quite The Eye Catching Calendar - Sending Positive Vibes
Cheers
RedPat, yes, so cool!
____
sunanda, it´s always a happy sight :-)
____
Padre, thank you, we need love and positive thoughts!
Beautiful center of the city. The Rizzi is amazing. How many gazillion Legos were needed for it, I wonder. Dave is a real hunk!
I like your new avatar and today's lion, too.
Yes, the heart of the city did not fall for the bombs as the rest of Braunschweig in WWII.
And I never ever had the patience to do the Lego-stuff!
Dave sure is cute, huh :-)
Dave is very pretty. Hopefully, the world will return to normal and we can shop and find everything on the shelves we are looking for. And after shopping taking a walk around to look for lions. Take care.
CJ, I agree 100%! And if you like send the Lions over! :-)
flaviakaiser@gmx.de
Take care, too!
Most of what close our restaurant and bars. Pretty much everything else is open. Some time it amazing mostly grocery store in check out line how close people stand.
Yes, some poeple just do not get it... it could be so easy...
Glad to hear the calender has raised funds for the childrens hospital.
The lion looks a little playful today. :)
Take care and enjoy your evening.
There are also female firefighters, Bill :-)
We need to be playful - a nice evening to you, take care.
Love the happy Rizzi house and today's lion! And Mr. April isn't bad, either!
I had a firefighter calendar once, but go tired of looking at so much muscle and never bought another one. I just give the money when they are selling them and go home without the calendar.
Jeanie, yes to all :-)
____
Oh, River ;-) Yes, it´s a tad much, but they are funny, kind and friendly - and... well. I do like looking at them.
But great you give the money anyways!!
April at last! Must admit Dave was such a nice guy. Tres cute new profile shot Iris, enjoy the coming spring.. I'm enjoying autumn.. at last!
The lego is neat.
Yes, Grace, I imagine he was nice :-)
After all those people risk their lifes for us! They must have a reason.
Yay, Spring, I agree! :-)
____
William, yes, "fun" idea!
Post a Comment