Sunday, April 26, 2020
Finally! I´m A Cat Momma!
Yah, OK, was only half the truth.
Since yesterday masks are required in supermarkets and public transport, so Ingo was busy making masks, as we cannot buy any.
We went to buy fabric, no proper rubber band, but Ingo can do.
And. What happened????
Darn cheapy gave up.
Hence we went to get a new one.
Haha, stupid us!!!
No masks, no desinfectant, no rubber bands, did we really think we can buy a sewing machine?!
Sold out.
Online?
Sold out.
But before that happened Ingo got this far - Meow by hand, though, isn´t that a sign? ;-)
Gosh.
I went to the grocery, I had to.
Spooky with everybody wearing those masks, and worse!!!
Now people feel "safe" and come close!
After a while my cats really came close, too, wee, breathing free is differently.
Now I have an idea how my Mum must´ve felt under the oxygen mask.
Henry´s Sibling isn´t happy, either!
Also Kings & Co are banned...
What are "we" doing here right now?
If only... a real cat, huh. Or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





26 comments:
Die Masken sind nicht angenehm zu tragen, aber es geht. Man gewöhnt sich dran....Es gibt auch Anleitungen im Internet für Masken ohne Nähen - aus alten T Shirts gemacht. Dir ein schönen Tag mit und Ohne, GlG, Valerie
Masks are not required here, BUT everyone is wearing them. It is the best way to keep safe, I don't go places where I have to wear a mask. That means I stay on my own property and don't go outside when someone else is out there. Stay safe, dear. LOVE the kitties. Sorry about the sewing machine. I'm nearly out of needles.
Valerie, Ingo hat noch sein Dreickestuch aus Harley-Zeiten. Aber das mit der Nähmaschine.... Murphy´s Law!!! ;-)
Sonnig hier, dir einen schönen Sonntag, GlG, Iris
____
Eliszabeth, well, as masks are only to keep others safe and people don´t get it... I just want back to normal, is was really spooky.
Ohhh. Needles we do have! So useless now! Irony at least makes me laugh! Meow!
The Virus! When I was in Australia I had contact with a various locals. Crocs, snakes, spiders aaaand biting, sucking, itching, a.s.o "Insects" (you know sweet little ants?) We survived, found new friends and still alive.
We were lucky. I nearly touched a deadly spider. We never checked our shoes, collected wood with bare hands and were just lucky. Those were "Invisible" threats, too.
"Corinna", I´m not sure, panic or real? I´d like to be back in the Australian Outback now!
Oh Iris you have a cute selection of fabrics!!! And I love that Ingo did some DIY Masks which makes it a little fun than just buying them. Please stay safe my friend and sending you hugs from the warm warm Philippines!
Stevenson
...at this moment who knows what "safe" is? My best wishes to the both of you!
A lot of people here have taken to wear masks.
Thank you Stevenson! Yes, maybe it´s good we cannot buy masks and make cute ones at home!
Stay safe in your beautiful weather, dear friend! And safe,too!
____
Tom, I have no idea, some say this, some say another.
People should use their brains, that might be safe, huh?
____
William, I´m not sure if it´s for the better or the worse!
love the kittie fabric-ugh so sorry about your sewing machine. I made a couple maske but I don't like them Last night I did end up buying two one for each us online at usa company in Texas where everything is from here. these have filters you put in too that last 8 hours Hoping they fit better too.
awesome lion hugs
I think Ingo´s will hopefully do and we´re back to normal soon.
And maybe even buy a sewing machine, he wants to make me a skirt - I have to do some excerise ;-)
From Henry and me: Hugs
How good Ingo can sew!
The kitten mask is beautiful …
Thanks for the info, Iris! So, if I want to go shopping in Kaufland do I have to wear a mask?
Have a nice Sunday! A little big hug for you! xoxo
I love the cat fabric. I can't believe sewing machines are now sold out. I am so TIRED of this whole thing at this point. Masks were required here starting Monday (April 20). I'm lucky my older sister made me a few before it became mandatory. :-(
Oh no. That is just what you didn't need to happen. Luckily you got that cute cat one before the machine died. I really like it. Have a super start to your new week. Hugs-Erika
Good we somehow thought about it much earlier and many weeks ago we bought last masks online, those proffesional ones that even doctors wear. But your masks are so cute! Stay safe and healthy everyone!
I like the masks. Well done, Ingo, especially with a broken machine. We are wearing masks on our walks, although I will lower it if no people are in sight so it is easier to breathe. I know what you mean about the breathing -- it's different. I'm going to do a post about some of the people who gave us masks. They were hard to come by here and I don't sew!
I like those cat masks. We don't have to wear them yet but we do not see many people until we go grocery shopping and it's usually in and out getting what we need and not talking to anyone except the checkout person. When out walking, I may see a few people but all we do is say hi as we're moving right along.
Sunny here and coolish. Have a great evening, Iris.
Too bad about the sewing machine. David bought me a mask at the market and it fits perfectly.
What a pity your machine broke down and you can't find a replacement.
Love the fabrics, specially the cat one of course.
The crowned lion is very nice.
Fun fabric! Happy Sunday.
I wonder if we ever will go back to "normal" after this is over. Will half the people still wear masks?
I don't do well with masks as I always feel like I am suffocating. Hopefully they won't make wearing them here something that we have to do (not that I am going out anywhere!). Take care, Mxx
Ella, yes, you would have to wear a mask there! Örks!
But, well, we do, right?
A little BIG hug to you xoxo
____
Anne, OH YES. Nor more to add!
____
Erika, thank you, to a good new week for us all! Hugs, Iris
____
Natalia, yes, that was clever. Better safe than cute! These only help to not infect others... To health!
____
Jeanie, yes, we lower them, too, when out of the store. Looking forward to your post!
____
Bill, we only wear them in shops, keep away, but greet.
Only 6C over here, but sunny, seesh, we get no rain at all!
Have a great Monday!
____
gigi, lucky you!
___
Sami, Murphy is just everywhere ;-) Yes, the cats are my fav, too. The other Ingo made me would be appropriate for a kid ;-)
____
Happy Whisk... the only cats I´m "allowed" to have! ;-)
_____
RedPat, in some countries this is normal, but I felt like I don´t get enough air!
____
Margaret, yes, it´s not a good feeling! Take care, too, Ixx
A hand sewn mask is better than none.
My sewing machine lives behind the bedroom door, I haven't touched it in years.
Send it over, please ;-)
Hubby said he´ll sew me a skirt!
❤️
Post a Comment