Thursday, April 23, 2020

Weee, Go Away! Or Get Real! To Siblings!



I nearly got a heart attack turning around the corner and this huge guy was standing there.

Yah... Sadly just a fake.
I´m - in contrast to my parents in law - not at all into boxing.

But. I am pro Siblings, and somehow these two, reckon you know Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko, they even managed to stay sane!
Vitali is Mayor of Kiev now, no boxer anymore, yes, we all get old...er ;-)
They were both into heavyweight boxing, 2m-guys, but so gentle.
They speak perfect German, too, so I did not have to endure subtitles watching their docu.



They are funny and help each other, as my Brother and I do.
Well... yes... beer is alcohol-free, btw...

        

The kids are more or less involved, too, soooo sweet:

        

He´s not too old for the snack, but the shorts?! Pressie from his Son. Will he wear those at work?

And certainly... no German required...

        

The other day we got in a real fight on the phone, my Bro and I.
Next day I got a WhatsApp with him apologizing.
We stick together, even in these rough times, right.

Just like they did...







Yet, really - don´t put up those huge, fake guys around a corner!
Heart attack and hope can be sooo close ;-)
Strong, clever AND funny is just too sexy, plus they stick to their wifes, too - sexy!

I am so sick of "Corinna" by now.
Turn on the TV and... either it´s that nasty little Austrian man, Hitl#r, or "Corinna".



From...



... to...



Yes, our town belongs to the cities of Science and hence... blablabla.

At least shops open and Ingo can...



Henry by now is really fed up, being so lonely, too!!!



That virus can get small and tiny now, don´t you think, it got a BIIIIG ROAAAAAR!

Let´s fight Corinna!

31 comments:

River said...

I'm glad that first man is not real. Look at his mis-matched arms with one regular size and the other so much bigger even the shoulder.

Iris Flavia said...

In reality he´s really cute, though. And his arms are same size, too, would be bad if not, being in the boxing-ring ;-)

Valerie-Jael said...

Ich mag weder Boxen noch Boxer, bis auf Boxer Hunde, die sind süß. Ingos Schlappen sehen super aus, fast so schön wie meiner Birkenstocks von 2009. Pass auf dich auf, Corrina wird noch lange bei uns bleiben, leider. Aber fang nicht an zu trinken, ich kann kaum glauben wie viel die Leute hier saufen! GlG, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Ich mag Boxen auch nicht gucken, das tut nur weh! Aber die beiden sind sonst echt "süß" :-)
Und das Bier ist alkoholfrei, schöne Werbung! GlG, Iris

Iris Flavia said...

P.S. Ingo´s Eltern haben immer Boxer, diese heißt Frida und ist brav-frech.

Ella said...

Ingo's slippers are great! DO NOT BUY OTHER !!!! LOL
When the sock was broken and my mother could see my toes, she always said "look, new potatoes have come out!"
I don't like fitness, I like yoga!
Take it easy on my mat ... that's my motto! LOL
I think the virus is really afraid of Henry! Roarrrr … go away!
Wishing you a sunny day!
A little BIG hug for my little elephant! 🐘
xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

Ella :-)
Ewww. Can I ever have potatoes again???
Yoga, yes, I have a great book from the 70´s, but I admit, with the coughing I felt weak and let go of it... But you are right, I should start again!
A sunny day to you, says the elephant ;-) BIG little hugs!

Ella said...

I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything, Iris!
I just wanted to show what I discovered and that I am happy with this lamp!
Hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

I know, Ella, just kidding, I was, no worries, and hugs :-)

Tom said...

...I will never understand boxing!

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, it´s about siblings, not boxing ;-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They do look like good fun Iris.. siblings are the best, even if at times they drive us crazy 😀 I'm thinking I should do a yoga class also, must just DO IT! 😉😊

Iris Flavia said...

I agree to it all, Grace :-)
I have a great book here... darn. Somewhere!!! Found it, it´s by Karen Zebroff!

magiceye said...

Only hope with the partial lifting of the lockdown the numbers don't rise.

Iris Flavia said...

I agree. But life must go on somehow...

The Happy Whisk said...


I can’t understand the words but I like the yellow shorts. Funny.

Glad you and your bro sorted things out.

The “new shoe” is funny.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, siblings and fun and making do, this is what this was all about :-)
Well, that shoe will last some time, hope he gets rid of that sock, though! ;-)

Ella said...

I did another update ... are you going to take a look?
I want to know your opinion …
Thank you!

gigi-hawaii said...

It is good that your brother apologized to you and that you have made up.

Jeanie said...

Families are important. It's good you can be close with your brother. I think we all wish covid would go away... and we all know it's not going anywhere for long.

Iris Flavia said...

Ella, on my way :-)

____

gigi, we´re adults now, right ;-) Mostly...

____

Jeanie, I stay in positive thoughts we get it done with darn Corinna soon and we all can see our families for real again!

At Home In New Zealand said...

Siblings are precious. I had three younger brothers (one, sadly, is now deceased) and I was the bossy big sister!! I always enjoy catching up with family. Mxx

Iris Flavia said...

My Brother is younger and was "the Prince" to my Dad and Granma.
It changed later in life and now he is my friend- Ixx

Bill said...

Your post had me laughing, Iris. Very funny indeed. Those fake people can be scary if you aren't expecting to see them. The lion has had enough as he roars to the streets. I see some new socks in the future for hubby. :)
Enjoy your day, sunny and 17C a grand day here!

Stevenson said...

Whoa! That good looking guy at the first photo looks really huge! And I did enjoy your story about those Ukrainian Boxers and was amazed that one of them is now Kiev's Mayor! Just like our very own boxer Manny Pacquiao (Not sure if you have heard of him) and now he is a Senator and helping a lot of people.

I do have siblings, I;m the youngest of three brothers and they are nice to me. We may not be super close and we have our own sets of friends but we do get along well especially now that we are older :)

Iris Flavia said...

Bill :-)
Yes, those huge guys ... aw, well, did you watch the visdeos, 2+m men can be "cute". Hit today here, finally! But cooler weathter expected, sadly...

____


Stevenson,oh! I sadly have never heard of Manny Pacquiao - great story, too!

Same here, when Bro and I were younger it was "war", nor it´s "love".

William Kendall said...

I'm fed up with the present situation too.

My name is Erika. said...

He is quite a giant man. But certainly that would bring some ladies into the store, real or not. Happy Friday when you read this. Hugs-Erika

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I'm laughing about your reaction to those huge, fake guys. A fun post! Stay safe and healthy.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, what a hunk. Great advertising, though.

I'm so glad you and your brother are now so close. I think family is EVERYTHING, since I have no living relatives left in my life.

BTW, you asked awhile back why I admired your president. She leveled with people about the virus and her govt tested 26% more citizens than have been tested in the states, regardless what Trump says. Germany has a much better survival rate than the states, too.

Iris Flavia said...

William, yes, reckon we all are...

____

Erika, yes :-)
And a happy Friday to you, too, hugs from here!

____

Elizabeth, this is really sad. I still have - without contact, though - cousins, aunts, uncles...

Well, you cannot compare Germany and the US, your country is SO much bigger!
And Merkel did so many things wrong and not admitting it even!