Tuesday, April 21, 2020
T STands For... Today And Bonjour
My drink maybe was a bit too much? ;-)
But it made me want to try...
Art-wise I´m a newbie.
Watercolors with recycled cards and acrylics and "stuff", but it was fun to make - it´s the love-time of the year, right?
And Oh-lala... I´d "die" for a croissant right now!
Mademoiselle, s'il vous plaît?
And in the end...
Just look what the tool did, so cool!
It says "Today we are happily in love".
What will we have for dinner? Naturellement...
From our good butcher and Ingo got that cake-thingy to put the rice in :-)
Taking part in Elizabeth and Bleubeard´s "T Stands For Tuesday".
Lion of the day?
Yumyumyum. C'est la vie, non?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









49 comments:
Fun art today, goes well with ragout fin. And the lion looks very relaxed. Happy T Day, stay well, hugs, Valerie
Yes, hmmm, yummy and relaxing! A happy T-day and hugs from here, Iris
Good morning my dear sweet elephant 🐘 child! LOL
I don't have a 1970s closet! These types of cabinets are very expensive, and if I find a cheap one I will have to restore!
Anyway, today is about your watercolors with recycled cards and acrylic paint .... and the ragout fin! OMG! I spontaneously got hungry!
I love the French accent on your post, and the lion of the day ... is he French too? I think I'll call him "The Sun King Lion"!
Have a great day, here is beautiful sunny!
A little BIG hug foe you! xoxo
Ella, yes, reckon...
a) is that a new nickname, elephant?! LOL, Ingo´d even say yes... I accidentially broke so much already...
b) yes, 70´s items are an expensive treasure indeed! Sadly. Or luckily?
The ragout was - as always - SO YUM! I´ll have to check if the butcher has opened again!
Nah, It´s a Brunswick Sibling of Henry and he might speak op Platt, rather.
I think you can do that maybe, too?
Ingo often listens to a radio show where they speak Platt, we are nearly Fischköppe anyways! :-)
A sunny, little BIG hug to you! xoxo
I think you made a great piece of mixed media art. I really like what you did, and I love the brush strokes, too. Your painting shows movement and the cards tell the story nicely.
That smoothie is very different, but it sounds good to me. Thanks for sharing your great art and your smoothie with us for T this Tuesday. It's a beautiful lion today, too, dear Iris.
Your art looks like it was fun to create. An excellent way to pass some time when stuck at home :) xx
Thank you big, Elizabeth, so that is mixed media, geee, I never knew! Newbie!
The brush did the art, not me, to be honest.
I think I´ll return to making my own smoothis, though - thank you for hosting, too, it´s always fun and keeps me going!
Margaret, yes, it was! xx
If just an obviously beginner´s one ;-)
The smoothie sounda so healthy, love it! Stay safe everyone!
Yep, was yummy :-)
...apple, kale and lime, for me that is a bot too much too!
...keep creating.
...ragout fin?
...good morning Henry!
Ragout Fin is YUMMY!
It´s a whole meal, too. My family had it for New Years Eve somethimes.
Henry knows the smell only but he loves it!
I'm not sure about the smoothie but your art is lots of fun. Wouldn't a croissant taste delicious right now? I'm having a smoothie for breakfast right now and the thoughts of a croissant have me thinking my smoothie isn't so good. Have a great T day Iris! Thanks for the good thoughts. Hugs-Erika
Your smoothie sure is better than a croissant, I´m sure, Erika!
A wonderful day to you, too, hugs!
My dear "elephant child with the flowers in his hair", thank you for your comment for my TAG!
Very appreciated!
Rose petals and hugs are sent to you! xoxo
Nice assortment of photos. Happy T-Day!
Ella!! :-)
I try my best to not brake China! ;-)
Thank you for the laugh and hugs back :-) xoxo
____
Anne, thank you.
Love your art and I really love your lion this week-hugs
Happy T wishes
I love this Iris, oh la, tres belle 😉 Dinner looks delish also xox
I love your art today! It is fun and colourful. Just what we need these days. I recognize the little cards from Flow Magazine. I have them lying about somewhere.
Ragout fin! Yum. I remember i used to have it as a child. It came out of a tin as my mum was never much of a cook, but it was lovely all the same.
Happy T-Day, (I won't tell you to stay at home. As you rightly say: we are not children and yes, we got the message.)
Hugs,
Lisca
Kathy, thank you and happy T-day wishes, hugs from here :-)
____
Grace, oui, oui, xox :-)
____
Lisca, yes!!! The flow magazine! Sadly they went... a bit down for my liking, so I stopped the service of getting them.
Ragout Fin > New Yea´s Eve and yes, I am out to recycle and buy coke and stuff.
Happy T-day and hugs to you, Iris
I love the golden lady ✨
Iris, I am so thrilled you are playing with mixed media art. And I love the piece you did. It has a VERY happy feel and the colors are such fun. It just makes me feel good. I hope you had as much fun doing it as it conveys to the viewer. (And today's lion is pretty fun too! Handsome!)
Love The Lion - Excellent Post - I Just Started Messing Around With Acrylic Paints - Basically, I Am Making A Mess - HA - Also, Fabulous Photos In Your 'soon!' Post - Like Way Cool
Cheers
Your water colour art is beautiful and Henry obviously is Regal!
Jeanie, THANK YOU :-) You´re very encouraging!
And Henry´s Siblings says thanks, also!
____
Dear Padre, I try not to make a mess, just have fun :-)
Henry´s Sibling and the monsters fromm Soon say thank you :-)
____
mgiceye, :-)
Good thing I studied French for 2 years in college. Lol. Nice post.
gigi :-)
Oh, I wish I´d learned Spanish instead! Could´ve used that way more often!
Dinner looks delicious Iris and Ingo, but I'm super impressed with your art cards, very pretty indeed :)
Sami, thank you, it was just playing around. With both, food and colors :-)
Fun art :) I'd never peg you as a beginner if these pretty pieces are examples of your work. I like the spirit :)
Happy T Tuesday!
Thank you and a happy T-day to you, too! :-)
Super art, Iris. You found your art in a brush and put it on paper. Well done, continue playing around and have fun. You have potential, lots of!
Love the lion, he looks like he's lounging.
Sunny all day and a nice light breeze. I love it!
Have a great evening!
I would definitely drink that smoothie:)
Loving your illustrated cards- just delightful Iris!! I don't know what ragout fin is but I'd be up for trying it;) Happy T day!
Wow, you art is amazing! I love your fabulous drawings and it looks like you had lots of fun creating that gorgeous background too 😀. So much lovely detail with the little hearts and cut outs too - perfect! I love today's lion - roooooaaaaarrr! Happy T Day wishes! Keep well! Hugs, Jo x
The lion is smiling!
Terrific art with a positive message ~ dinner looks terrific and so does your smoothie ~ Happy T day!
It looks like you had fun creating that love story page, Iris. How can you say you're a newbie at art?! You've shared so many wonderful sketches with us that you did years ago. Maybe you mean,you haven't picked up an art tool for a long time.
Dinner and your smoothie look delicious too.
Happy T-Day! Eileen xx
I think your smoothie sounds delicious! I happen to like kale, add in fruit and I will try anything.
Did you sketch the images on the cards? They are beautiful! And I love the color that you added.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate
Bill, thank you, I was just playing around a bit with those colors :-)
A happy evening to you, boy, it was windy here!
___
Linda, ragout fin is lamb with... oh, i´s yummy!
____
Jo, awww, thank you! Hubby was like "yah, colours" ;-)
Henry´s Siblings says rooooooarrrrr-thank-you! and gives you the best hug a Lion can give! x from Henry and me.
____
RedPat,yes, he´s dreaming of the good times thatt will come!
____
Karen, thank you, it was all yummy, and we need positive thought now really!
____
Eileen, yes, it´s been a very long time, art-wise, so I feel like a newbie.
Food-wise, I´m a real newbie, but I love both! Happy T-day, Iris xx
____
Kate I was so lazy... I just glued the cards, OMG, I´m always too honest, am I? They´re from the flow magazine!
Still a happy T-day to you! LOL and hugs.
What a fun combination of materials in your collage and painting...love those brush strokes and splatters! Happy T day!
Very classic lion. Very creative sketches. Thanks for all the nice things in this post.
be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
That beverage looks really tasty!
I love the art. Well done and fun.
Fun art. I'd love a croissant, too. And that is one handsome lion. So cool that you collect pictures of the lions. I see them now and think of you. A news story today about a favorite museum in Boston. The Elizabeth Stewart Gardner Museum. There are lion statues outside the main entrance of the museum, they were getting a cleaning. Even their teeth got brushed! Take care. Happy T Day!
Dianne, thank you, it was fun :-)
____
Mae, you´re welcome.
____
Lon, and it was :-)
____
Happy Whisk, thank you!
____
CJ, they get their teeth brushed,how cute is that!
:-)
Your smoothie looks great! I love the painting you did for your background and they are fun images too! Love the shaped rice!
Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx
The lion is a grand fellow.
Post a Comment