Monday, May 10, 2021

Back To Third Dimension


 Let me show you more of Figurentheater Fadenschein.





Because....


... actually summer even! Yesterday I sat on the balcony, reading a book, boy, it was hot!
Sooooo good.
Henry 🦁

 
Three dimensional...
Has anyone mastered Rudy Rucker´s The Fourth Dimension?
I tried it... hahaha..-.. three times but the last chapter I just don´t get! If someone can help... it´s frustrating.
 
I even took it to Cuba. My then-boss asked me what I read on my holiday and said I´m crazy - he´s a mathematician and I feared he´d try to explain and I still don´t get it, luckily a customer came in and I was "out"... huhhh.

I just don´t "get" it!!!
Easy solution, anyone?



23 comments:

Amypie71 said...

Gotta wonder if the artist of the mushroom one was tripping on them at the time lol, it's still a fun creation though

Iris Flavia said...

It´s kind of a weird one, is it, LOL.

Rajani Rehana said...

Fabulous post

Iris Flavia said...

Well, work done by others ;-)

River said...

I've never read The Fourth Dimension and probably never will.

Iris Flavia said...

River 🤣🤣🤣

Tom said...

...and I remember the music group "The Fifth Dimension!"

Iris Flavia said...

Quite not the same ;-) Let me get the fourth first!
Zero...

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That person riding the mushroom was rather risque. I'll stay in the 3rd dimension, thanks.

Sami said...

Very cute murals Iris. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
Never read the Fourth Dimension.

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth.. I kinda counted on you a bit!

____

Laurie, aw. I think I wasted my time with that book (huh... another dimension again, time...)

____

Sami, hm. No one read this book it seems! Yet always fun to join you, my dear host!

My name is Erika. said...

I like these three dimension pieces. I think they always add to a flat wall. I haven't tried that book either. Thanks for sharing!

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, I feel left alone, considering that book...

William Kendall said...

The dragonfly one is my favourite.

CJ Kennedy said...

The dragonfly is my favorite. Very pretty. I'll stick to 3 dimensions. Adding a fourth makes my head hurt.

DVArtist said...

Oh this is such a good post. I enjoyed it very much. Have a nice day.

orvokki said...

These ones are amazing.

Bill said...

I like the dragonfly the best.

Iris Flavia said...

William, it´s a nice one.

____

CJ, oh... no one wants to go further!

___

Nicole, thank you, a nice day to you, too :-)

____

orvokki, kids are creative!

____

Bill, it´s time for it!

dee Nambiar said...

More of those 3D tiny murals. I think these are really cute.

Have a good week, Iris.

RedPat said...

Very cute little tiles! I haven't heard of the book either.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the three dimensional artworks Iris, have a few myself. Sorry can't help with the book dilemma haven't read it, hope someone can help 😊💙

Jeanie said...

I like all of these. but what I really like is that you got to read on the balcony! Getting warmer!