No warnings needed... see here!
Can someone invent beaming, please?
Or, wait!!!! They must be on the way!!!! They´re coming to town!!!!
This is for Tom´s Signs2.
As is this:
Speaking of running low on money I still had enough for this, which came as .jpg via e-mail:
I did not chose the motive, but the volunteer, who wrote the card in my name maybe thought women will be a good motive with this coming from one?
You can help here.
This went to Eric Schmitt, senator in Missouri.
Sent this felt "ages" ago and nothing has happened... People keep dying, shitty war is going on. The Budapest Memorandum is a FACT!!!
A loser in politics, me, but this I know....
If the world was as clear and fine as the beautiful handwriting of this person, huh.
You can help, River, hope you do not mind, but I feel... to show, Australia helps, too!
I mean... whom do you see on FB? Pics of... I cannot say "young men", it is but boys who defend their country and with this our freedom, our peace.
What does Putin want??? Minerals? Land? How can the man even sleep and is this a man?
Call me old. A man... a man protects.
He protects peace, freedom. kids and.... women, men? I can go on.
The series:
"Are these the worst decisions in history?Alexander Graham Bell is credited with inventing the first practical telephone in 1876. Bell offered the patent to Western Union, whose president, William Orton, dismissed Bell's invention as a gimmick. Ultimately, Bell himself received the first US patent for the telephone. Two years later, the telephone had become the communication method of choice for millions in America and beyond. This picture shows a group of businessmen watching Bell inaugurate the New York-Chicago telephone line."
Henry 🦁's alter Ego the black swan...







19 comments:
I don't mind at all, share as much as you like. I'm happy to show my support for Ukraine. and now I suddenly have an idea. I can't send money or any other aid, but I can buy paint and paint the pots my plants are in. They shall be blue and yellow.
That´s a great idea, I might do that, too! That and hope .... hope... Really, again...
Argh, actually I need to (tell Ingo to) clean the whole balcony. We have moss that needs to go before any color can pop in!
I like the idea of dinosaur parks!
Dinosaurs are coming to town... they are scary :) Nice signs.
I´ll check!
Nah, they look cute. Share pics, if you go? I will :-)
...Iris, we never seem to learn from history! Thanks for this post.
Thank you for appreciating, Tom!
Wonderful attractive signs!
Beware the raptors, Iris.
Jurassic Park was filmed in Hawaii. It was set at Kualoha Ranch in Kaneohe, Oahu. Some family and friends rode the zipline there. Very scenic area.
Kids will love the dinosaurs when they come to town
I'd enter. Hopefully I'd be able to exit afterwards-hee hee. And isn't it interesting how many inventions people thought were silly and then they became such important items in our lives? Hope it was a good Wednesday. hugs-Erika
Yes, looking forward to see the dudes!
Will pat them, RedPat!
Oh, I didn´t know that, thank you! Wish I was rich, I´d pay a visit (pun intended...?).
Thank you for the morning laugh! I hope for a fun day in and out!
Yes, imagine no phone. No internet!!!!! We are quite lucky, aren´t we? hugs!
Count me as kid then! :-)
First of all, I love the signs. And the postcard, too!
Post a Comment