This sign is from Guido´s, the oldest pizzeria in town.
What the ocean has on offer, it says.
Aw, well, we do our cooking at home now, right?
We´re...
But! Let´s stay positive!!!
Soon this will be over. We can just go out, have Pizza, Ice cream and all that!
Right?
Right???
This is for "
Tom´s "Signs 2".
Lion of th day:
We need to get this crazy done and over with.
29 comments:
I do nearly all cooking and baking from home because it truly is my passion. Though lait year, we had some fun meals at the co-op. But so expensive. Aek. P.S. Happy ice cream season.
Happy Whisk, my Mum never allowed me being in the kitchen, as I´m afraid of heat. Well, let´s call it respect now!
Only when I lost my job I started cooking - with the help of Hubby and Jamie Oliver and now... so easy! Cheaper than going out, too...
Ich denke wir freuen uns alle auf die Zeit 'danach' und hoffen, dass wir nicht zu lang drauf warten müssen. So lange ich noch Kaffee zuhause hab bin ich zufrieden. Aber ich werde mich freuen wenn unser Eiscafe wieder öffnet! GlG, Valerie
Naja, TP ist ja schonmal da, bärenstark ;-)
Hach ja, ein Zimt-Eis, das wär jetzt schön! Oder Sesam... oder... GlG, Iris
I think a lot of people have been learning to cook now they cannot buy takeaways several nights a week. It is not only cheaper but also healthier, and being in lockdown is a great time to learn a new skill :)
Stay safe, Mxx
Yes, there is good in most bad! And if I´d known how easy it is I´d started long ago, too!
To safety for all of us! Ixx
we rarely eat out-I do all the cooking and baking-I can control the ingredients for us so healthier mostly less salt etc. but I know many love to go out to eat and it can be fun-
I prefer to cook or let Hubby cook, too, also to have control and it´s cheaper, too!
Restaurants here just do take-away now.
Ice-cream season is looking promising ...
We've been having very hot days for April, it was 32C, tomorrow too and Friday and Saturday will be 34C.
And I think, Yayyyy, 17C!!! Aw. I really, really could get jealous! ;-)
Monday we´ll be down to 11C. Ice cream....hmmm, soon, yes, not now...
Yes we are waiting for the new normal!
Soon!
Oh my gosh, I love that with the help of your hubby and J.O. that you got in there and started to cook. Oh yeah, agreed. The prices out. Ack!
:-) yes, it ain´t that difficult, after all! Sad my Mum had no trust in me concerning cooking... Sad she´s gone and I cannot cook for her. Darn cancer, that.
...we have been dining in!
...and we are parked!
...I thought that ice cream season was all year round!
...and so do I !
Thanks Iris for sharing, stay parked!
Tom, we will stay parked... for still a while!
We only dine out a few times during the year. We love our leftovers and would rather save the money from not dining out for something else like a visit to a new place. Then we eat out when we are visiting.
There is some hope we might be able to roam once again next month.
Sun and rain today, we went grocery shopping this morning, it's never fun when we do that but you got to eat. :)
A pleasant day for you, Iris.
Bill, same here! We cook at home but when we´re in Perth, ha! We have a bit of money :-)
A nice Wednesday to you :-)
We do need to get this done with soon. I fear after talking to my doc today, in my area it won't be at least until the end of May. I'd love pizza out again!
End of MAY??!!! Oh, help! Oh, no... please, no...
We have 4 frozen pizza in the fridge ready for when we get the desire for pizza evening! Stay safe.
Pizza-baguette here :-)
Let´s stay safe!
I'm hoping in a month things will be different.
Nice signs. I lived in Munich for 1-1/2 months (Dec 1969-Feb 1970). Just passing through. It was freezing for me, being from Hawaii.
William, yes!!!
____
gigi,oh, yes I can imagine it was really cold! Southern Germany is even colder than what we have here!
I'm sorry the cancer got her.
Yes. It´s too strong. And we try to fly to Mars ... A crazy world...
I like a mix of both Iris, I love to cook but I also looooove to breakfast/brunch out, my favourite meal to eat out. But actually maybe we won't do it as often any more, make it a once a week treat 😉 I heard it will be more like the end of June, we'll just have to wait and see xox
I only wish I had someone to cook for me. Neither cat wants to try it, so it looks like I'm stuck. LOVE the signs.
Post a Comment